Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If the main character's girlfriend "cheats" on him with another girl, is that NTR?
It depends on if it's actually cheating or NTR. If he has a harem of hot girls and the understanding is that they are fine having fun together, then no obviously not.
If he's in a monogamous relationship with a girl and another girl steals her away from him, then it's obviously NTR.
With other situations between those extremes, e.g. if he has a harem maybe the girls in it can play with each other but it's considered cheating if they do so with an outsider. Maybe them having sex with a stranger is OK if they are recruiting her to the harem, but not otherwise. It depends on a lot of things.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
This post got the most facepalms. :LOL:

The game explains that Alice is biologically female.
Alice love you and you will love her too.
I know. My response got my record (probably) of facepalms also. It's funny really. Shows how vocal a few people are on this topic. I think it is obvious, even just by her mannerisms and body shape that Alice is a woman (or a female presenting sex robot in this case). It's a game people, if you can't stand the existence of Alice in the game, play one of the 500 other games out there with no Alices, and let the dev make the game he wants in peace.

It depends on if it's actually cheating or NTR. If he has a harem of hot girls and the understanding is that they are fine having fun together, then no obviously not.
Exactly, if I had a nickel for every user around here that thinks that female LIs of the MC, in a harem-like situation, playing around with each other is NTR, well, I would have a lot of nickels.

The key is someone taking away the LI from the MC, against his will. This is NTR. If the MC is fine with it, it not. It's pretty simple really. Not sure why this is such a difficult concept for some people. If you forget, do a 5 second google search.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes