ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Offensive and graphic creations:
We understand that artists sometimes have to push boundaries to create thought-provoking art, so we don’t review offensive and graphic creations with strict black and white guidelines. We instead review creations in the context of the whole creator page.
However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.
We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that are hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.
We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing these types of creations, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Lolita are allowed on Patreon.

so lolita yes and other stuf no??? whta a mingle of prudish assholesso there only are sexiest and racist and many ist also next ist will be poor=ist wtf is this team of trust and safety ppl come from ?????what they are all white catolics and without sin ? i think if they need to erase historic moments also bcs well real life is HERETIC at least

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
I love you, futa haters :LOL:
well depends.... i cant see any futa char like a wo0man so for me when a futa touch any of my ggurls is ntr [but even when ntr well the japanese definition of it "by force" doesnt count for me bcs by force happends bcs exterior and interrior motives so needs 3 to dance ]so in any cirscunstances where not only im not invited also any dick taht isnt mine doing the pounding is fucking cheating at least,and if we put in the heat alice is packing in summatory willl be ntr-ish,think about this why almost 100% ofd shemale's are active and passive? shemale's receive actual passive and active ppl so its either one or the other ,but actually more tahn 85% of then prefer an active role over a passive role and isnt bcs her'his anathomy only its bcs there are still having there true mind its male so its easy to choose over a passive role and those who wnat a pssive one increase the ingestation of strogens till her or his penis looks and works close to nothing

Reactions: EJW

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
So many complains bout NTR here jesus. Guys i would also Love to see this but he wants to do an Love Harem Game with sharing and thats at least NTS what we will recive in some way (y)(NTR-Netorare-Mostly MC's getting Cuckolded) (NTS-Netorase-MC's doesnt much like the Idea but gets aroused when it happens and want more) If anyone wants to make a better example go on

BigDaddyBlade

Sep 27, 2022
Ok I haven't played through the whole thing yet but I have some criticisms, well really just one, I understand the fact the the MC is a shota, but the way the girls treat him kinda annoys me, like Pamela for example, the Mc becomes her master or whatever, but she still bosses him around and doesn't accept his advances, and the grandmother, she feels embarrassed being naked in front of the Mc when he literally had her created to have sex with him(yes and so he could have his grandma's again) basically the way they treat him like some innocent kid and try to actively not fuck him us kinda annoying. I know the Mc is supposed to age up sooner and that they don't register him as old enough to be sexualky attracted to but still they are sexdolls robot things. I just wanna know why they treat him like that or if there is a story reason because it very irritating.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes