jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
The key is someone taking away the LI from the MC, against his will. This is NTR. If the MC is fine with it, it not.
I agree with this. By definition NTR involves cheating which implies at least one party isn't consenting. However, there are many purist "Harem" fans that abhor the idea of any character (besides the mc) getting their dick (or overly sized clitoris) wet for any reason: especially when the other character is packing heat bigger than the MC.

I personally think that vanilla harem formula is overdone and a little boring when they all read the same. Regardless some people don't like sharing their toys and they have a tendency to voice that loudly around here. So get your popcorn ready.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
a few questions, how kinetic is this? is there legit no choices?. and is it futa on male, or male on futa?

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
This post got the most facepalms. :LOL:

The game explains that Alice is biologically female.
Alice love you and you will love her too.
Bruh stop playing it as she is just a female, you know as well as anyone that it has a penis that functions as a penis even if tou want to call it a clitoris or whatever. Also:
If the main character's girlfriend "cheats" on him with another girl, is that NTR?
YES, IT IS. Check "Seducing the Devil" that has the NTR tag because a female cheats on him with another actual female, not even futa. And that tag was added by an admin so you cant even say that it wasnt deserved or it is wrong.
The game needs the ntr tag now.

Sanimany

Aug 7, 2022
Is there a special reason why Aisha decorates the main screen?
Is she the main heroine of the game?
I only played the 0.4.5 version. Are other versions decorated by different characters?

Aeakos

Apr 30, 2021
This post got the most facepalms. :LOL:

The game explains that Alice is biologically female.
Alice love you and you will love her too.
I don't have a problem with this, but a lot of overjealous types will whine about it because it's still someone else messing with "their" women. Even if "their" women don't have any official romantic relationships with the MC anyway.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes