17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I like the characters in this game, women are hot.
the game is good
I just stopped playing because I hate futa or trans, because I can't tell if that's a man or a woman, and I like women (without cock)
lol
She’s a superwoman (this is not trans or gay stuff. This is fantastic creature - futanari). You just haven't matured to that level yet, get rid of your social mental cage.

Last edited:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
She’s a superwoman. You just haven't matured to that level yet, get rid of the social mental cage.
"mental cage" ?
trans, futa or gay
They take away my boner.
The cock doesn't move
Is this "mental cage"?
There are people who like to fuck with animals.
From your perspective, if you don't like it, I can also say that you live in a mental cage.
It has nothing to do with mentality, but with liking or not
Can you fuck if you don't have a boner?

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
"mental cage" ?
trans, futa or gay
They take away my boner.
The cock doesn't move
Is this "mental cage"?
There are people who like to fuck with animals.
From your perspective, if you don't like it, I can also say that you live in a mental cage.
It has nothing to do with mentality, but with liking or not
Can you fuck if you don't have a boner?
We’re talking about people, not about animals - sex with animals is contrary to biology and evolution.

Ok man, It's up to you, I'm not going to make you suck cock lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Sand

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
We’re talking about people, not about animals - sex with animals is contrary to biology and evolution.

Ok man, It's up to you, I'm not going to make you suck cock lol

After your answer, I didn't waste time arguing with you because I realized that besides you not knowing how to respond, you are one of those politically correct people, who all have to give their asses to be valued by society.
I'm straight, and no one is going to tell me to like something I hate.
They can call me whatever they want.
It's a compliment
I just gave my opinion about the game, saying that I would stop playing because of that "superwoman" (with cock) or "superman" (with tits)
I don't However,.know which one of the two it is
However, I am consistent in saying that characters (women with pussy) are hot.
Have a great day

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
After your answer, I didn't waste time arguing with you because I realized that besides you not knowing how to respond, you are one of those politically correct people, who all have to give their asses to be valued by society.
I'm straight, and no one is going to tell me to like something I hate.
They can call me whatever they want.
It's a compliment
I just gave my opinion about the game, saying that I would stop playing because of that "superwoman" (with cock) or "superman" (with tits)
I don't However,.know which one of the two it is
However, I am consistent in saying that characters (women with pussy) are hot.
Have a great day
IMG_4541.png

nicolausi

May 14, 2018
17MOONKEYS
First of all, thank you for your game.
I really like your game and that there are hairy woman included is very nice, so don't give up and I will be happy to see more hairy woman.
On the other hand, why do all the woman have to have these unnatural and extremely oversized breasts??? I really wish there were hairy women with normal breasts in the game.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Next version UFO will be real incest game with real mother and grandmother.
Don't do what you don't like. People might get butt-hurt over it,,but it's your game. Would some of like to see it? Sure. Maybe not with the gandma, bUT not all of us are into that. But the bio mom? Sure. But it is your game. You do it how you want. If people don't like it, they can stop playing. I mean. If they're getting it here, they ain't paying for it. So we don't have much room to bitch about it. Your game is great the way it has been going.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes