Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
She the reason i love 17MOONKEYS galaxina plus rubber equal love at 1st site just hope mark open up his rose bud to her
Okay I agree with everything except that last part‍ that’s a little bit too much for me. I would be fine with him sucking her off, and then fucking her after though but I hope anything else is skippable. I don’t wanna see him get his cheeks took :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
Okay I agree with everything except that last part‍ that’s a little bit too much for me. I would be fine with him sucking her off, and then fucking her after though but I hope anything else is skippable. I don’t wanna see him get his cheeks took :ROFLMAO:
U can always fast forward, all futa need to be pleased all 3 fronts mouth, pussy and boy butt it make them equal partners in a relationship

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
Having a proper Futa character opens so many possibities. Male female and futa threesome can be played with so many variations.
how do we know she only one in the game for sure. plus having Galaxina liken rubbers it might allow her to sleep with the girls if mark allows cause the cream will not affect them if gloved. kinda hope she has a mom futa and young sister

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Well, about honest feedback.. I know that futa is the main thingy here, but for many people it is a heavy point to not to play the game. I think, it‘s better to be optional. This way you will have more fans from both sides.

And it will be cool if you add more species into the game, like futuristic elves, orcs, etc. With different races it will be more funny and playable. Like those new japanese isekai novels with space thematic. Also, about some time I had an idea that it needs something like evil mc’s clone antagonist

rickyjackets

Oct 5, 2021
Well, about honest feedback.. I know that futa is the main thingy here, but for many people it is a heavy point to not to play the game. I think, it‘s better to be optional. This way you will have more fans from both sides.

And it will be cool if you add more species into the game, like futuristic elves, orcs, etc. With different races it will be more funny and playable. Like those new japanese isekai novels with space thematic. Also, about some time I had an idea that it needs something like evil mc’s clone antagonist
Yeah I feel this, the futa shit is too much.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes