xiaoxiaomama

Feb 4, 2018
I'm becoming more and more obsessed with this gane how the angles are used and the scenes are displayed. Well done! However in the recent chapter the MC mention he will need to grow bigger and taller ? That’s no good. His size is perfect now. No need to grow.

Jun 28, 2018
Don't do what you don't like. People might get butt-hurt over it,,but it's your game. Would some of like to see it? Sure. Maybe not with the gandma, bUT not all of us are into that. But the bio mom? Sure. But it is your game. You do it how you want. If people don't like it, they can stop playing. I mean. If they're getting it here, they ain't paying for it. So we don't have much room to bitch about it. Your game is great the way it has been going.
this is sheer retardation. if people are paying him for the game he sold them, they have a right to say whatever they want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Here's something I don't get about the Incest tag. Now, granted, I haven't played the last update yet because I've been busy IRL. But, and this might be mere semantics, but how can it be counted Incest when the Grandma is a clone? I'm guessing the Bio-mom is a clone as well? If so, then I, personally, don't see that as incest per-say. But, I don't know how Patreon views cloning as rather it is or not.

• Red Heart

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Here's something I don't get about the Incest tag. Now, granted, I haven't played the last update yet because I've been busy IRL. But, and this might be mere semantics, but how can it be counted Incest when the Grandma is a clone? I'm guessing the Bio-mom is a clone as well? If so, then I, personally, don't see that as incest per-say. But, I don't know how Patreon views cloning as rather it is or not.
Next version will be hard incest.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Next version will be hard incest.
Genetically speaking, neither the "mom" not the "grandma" are closely related to the MC. Not to mention that "grandma" is in fact an android modeled after the MC's “step-grondmother” (i.e. a mother of his stepmother, thus not a close relative), so even sex between the MC and the “grandma” biological prototype wouldn't be “incest”.

that girl is trans? or futa? can u spoil me something of her? Thanks
She is a “futabot”, i.e. a synthetic lifeforms who has imitations of both human penis and vagina. Neither of the categories you mention strictly applies.

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
Finally Some more galaxina Rubber action , I really Hope Mark takes it up his Butt and that unlocks the drive he needs to make girls love him and would be so fitting galaxina was the key the whole time

• Red Heart

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
Finally Some more galaxina Rubber action , I really Hope Mark takes it up his Butt and that unlocks the drive he needs to make girls love him and would be so fitting galaxina was the key the whole time
plus would put ice on the cake as galaxina is the best waifu u made she is number 1 in my book and has brought joy to many hopefully to those futa on male fan dying of high quality futa rubbers like ur 17MOONKEYS

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
If I could and I was in the MC's position, in between Galaxina's legs, the first thing I would do is take the condom off her and chuck it into the bin.
She would never need them for me.

Last edited:

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
If I could and I was in the MC's position, in between Galaxina's legs, the first thing I would do is take the condom of her and chuck it into the bin.
She would never need them for me.
Thats for later he needs to get used to it and it has story cause ivan too. Plus she needs lots of loving before nights over maybe being in his butt will cause him take a little taste

• Red Heart

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
Wish this game got bigger updates I remember playing it like 11 months ago there's been a decent amount of content added but I expected more. This game is so good, nice work developer. Hopefully there is more galaxina content being added

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
Wish this game got bigger updates I remember playing it like 11 months ago there's been a decent amount of content added but I expected more. This game is so good, nice work developer. Hopefully there is more galaxina content being added
She the reason i love 17MOONKEYS galaxina plus rubber equal love at 1st site just hope mark open up his rose bud to her

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes