Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Very interesting, but it is not a dog.
apparently in that game(or its screenshots) there is at least one dog-like creatures

not gonna lie, after those screenshots, i need a therapist that wouldn't be able to help me anyway(bc i'm way too much disgusted and mentally scarred to be helped) mostly because of the women...they are so ugly, disproportioned and just bimbo-y

Last edited:

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
patreon doesn't allow beastality, rape
check their guidelines VHODA
don't let your fetishes de-platform the creator
View attachment 1665061
Don’t be toxic.
Please guys try to understand that, im not being toxic in here. Just some guy sharing his opinion that's all.

I'm not spreading hate or toxicity or neither being forceful in this community of yours.

I understand this community likes to do softer kinks not hyper kinks.

Please try to understand this all just my thoughts & opinions about the artist magnificent work nothing less but nothing more than that.

Maybe ... I'm in a wrong thread who knows ... Dunno ... Maybe ...

Tbt a member of my another thread recommended to me said that, hey u should check this guy out. So now i'm doing this.

But i understand that this community doesn't like that kind of stuff so i would just stop here.

And if my post/comments offended the members of this thread then i'm truly sorry for that :cry:.

I know could be happened not just me but anyone, someone & somebody too as well.

All i'm saying that we're in the wrong side of track & a bit of misunderstanding here as well.

So all i'm asking for sorry for my radical behavior after all we are all human.

Thank you for understanding.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Please guys try to understand that, im not being toxic in here. Just some guy sharing his opinion that's all.

I'm not spreading hate or toxicity or neither being forceful in this community of yours.

Please try to understand this all just my thoughts & opinions about the artist magnificent work nothing less but nothing more than that.

Tbt a member of my another thread recommended to me said that, hey u should check this guy out. So now i'm doing this.

But i understand that this community doesn't like that kind of stuff so i would just stop here.

And if my post/comments offended the members of this thread then i'm truly sorry for that :cry:.

I know could be happened not just me but anyone, someone & somebody too as well.

All i'm saying that we're in the wrong side of track & a bit of misunderstanding here as well.

More like...check the filters...i mean bestiality is in this website...how about you use the tag-filters?

Last edited:

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021

Don’t worry, everything is all right (y)

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hi there :giggle:

I've been playing your game & it's fantastic (y).

If you don't mind can i ask u something, would kindly please make a game on Beastiality :unsure:.

Where your main character is The Dog :PogChamp:.
I, like most on here, are pretty open to most things. A little BDSM? Sure. A bit of incest? Why not? But sex with an animal? That's just not right. That's where, at least, I draw the line. I hope that this Dev doesn't go that route. Nothing against you. If that's your kink, you do you. But that's one thing this game DOESN"T need.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I just checked, there are 14 pages worth of bestiality-themed games...just saying...which is way more than stuff about breast-expansion(which i don't think there is a tag if i recall correctly)

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes