Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Lately, in this thread, everything seems a bit confusing and it will stay that way until dev decides which address this game's story will follow.
Vanilla, conflictual, violence, corruption, ntr and all the other tags (even the most extreme ones), in my opinion a story, before the public, must convince the dev then, obviously there will be those who will appreciate and those who don't, I don't think it's productive follow the directions of someone or a group even if, certainly, interacting with users is important but, at the limit, their opinions can only marginally influence a story and never distort it.
I am convinced that to work on a VN, the dev should already have at least sketched his story from start to finish even before starting the illustrative art, improvising, in my opinion, will hardly allow to achieve an optimal result, then each one operates as better believe and mine is just a little advice.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Lately, in this thread, everything seems a bit confusing and it will stay that way until dev decides which address this game's story will follow.
Vanilla, conflictual, violence, corruption, ntr and all the other tags (even the most extreme ones), in my opinion a story, before the public, must convince the dev then, obviously there will be those who will appreciate and those who don't, I don't think it's productive follow the directions of someone or a group even if, certainly, interacting with users is important but, at the limit, their opinions can only marginally influence a story and never distort it.
I am convinced that to work on a VN, the dev should already have at least sketched his story from start to finish even before starting the illustrative art, improvising, in my opinion, will hardly allow to achieve an optimal result, then each one operates as better believe and mine is just a little advice.
There is a ready plot and I follow it but it is flexible. NTR will not be.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
There is a ready plot and I follow it but it is flexible. NTR will not be.
It was understood that you had excluded ntr and I also think that any other tag include / exclude is indifferent to me (any tag if handled well remains interesting in any case). What I don't understand is whether the story is going to be vanilla or conflictual.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hey, Blue Balls. One thing you might think of to get around the Dickosaur raping women is make it where they let out a pheromone that makes it where the women want them to screw them. That way it could be considered consensual in the eyes of Patreon.
Just a thought. Do what you feel you want.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
It was understood that you had excluded ntr and I also think that any other tag include / exclude is indifferent to me (any tag if handled well remains interesting in any case). What I don't understand is whether the story is going to be vanilla or conflictual.
The story will be mostly vanilla and moderately conflicted.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
In the game, according to the plot, there are not even lethal weapons, but paralyzing cartridges.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
hey Blue Balls Studio .... just played the new update.... no milkplay.... why man???? and the ending was just to hang us in blue balls... please add a new update or patch or something quickly to get that thing out of our chest/balls... thanks in advance.
The next update mainly consists of erotic scenes with Aisha, also added milk in the form of liquid from the breasts.

12qwerty67

Dec 21, 2020
The next update mainly consists of erotic scenes with Aisha, also added milk in the form of liquid from the breasts.
Thats good to here man. also I saw your future plan was to introduce some futa/trans content in the game. am a big fan of those too.. can u add milk play or lactation content with the MC and futa/trans? that would be super delicious to see. i know some of your fans don't like that idea, so u can add a question or something like that to add the part for them. thanks in advance. also lots of hope for the next content. Mommy Aisha is the best milker.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes