Oct 14, 2021
I'm wondering if we are gonna be able to make decisions in the game so we could have different endings, and I'm also wondering if there will be repeatable scenes. Anyway please keep up with the good work, I'm looking forward to next update!

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I'm wondering if we are gonna be able to make decisions in the game so we could have different endings, and I'm also wondering if there will be repeatable scenes. Anyway please keep up with the good work, I'm looking forward to next update!
It's a kinetic novel, you'll only be able to decision avoid futa content, if we have one.

repeatable scenes
What do you mean?

Reactions: DD69-1

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
Still robots, they don't need them...unless they plan to jump into atmosphere and set themselves on fire(which would be useless anyway) XD
At that point instead of the space suit i'd go with downright nothing instead
Then again the reasons given in-game make sense and from what i've seen the very next thing the plot is going to be about is them getting new clothes so i guess it's fine. After all the game as of now is not very long so once more updates roll out i think the thong time will be seen as just a small part of the game

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
At that point instead of the space suit i'd go with downright nothing instead
Then again the reasons given in-game make sense and from what i've seen the very next thing the plot is going to be about is them getting new clothes so i guess it's fine. After all the game as of now is not very long so once more updates roll out i think the thong time will be seen as just a small part of the game
and the dev is re-making the prologue after getting enough feedbacks...so just chill for a while XD

Nov 15, 2021
Aisha will not approve him walk around the ship naked.
Yet ;)
I kinda agree but at the same time no one but Aisha seems to really bat an eye to him being naked and i'm guessing that's part of the "kink" (is it even a kink?) so eh
Yeah, casual nudity can be fun in those games. Plus I suppose the other members of the crew will become interested once the MC has "rewired" them, it seems to be the direction the game might take anyway.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes