Trulsone

Feb 25, 2022
Captain's Log 02/14/2022

There are many people asking me why I don't do devlogs one or two times a week, like other game developers on patreon.

Alright, let's give it a try. So I don't have any idea what other developers are writing, I'll just write what's going on and answer the questions you often ask.

At the moment, I'm working on version 0.3.3, it mainly contains intimate scenes with Aisha. By the end of the month it should be ready.

My laptop is gradually giving up. I have a feeling it's going to expire soon. Besides, it can't render scenes with multiple characters in a scene, it can't cope with Bubble Gum City. That is why I watched a lot of YouTube reviews and bought the best laptop for working with 3D (Asus ROG Strix Scar 15 Inch Gaming Notebook (AMD Ryzen 9, 64GB RAM, 2TB NVMe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 8GB, 15.6" FHD 300Hz 3ms IPS, Windows 10 Home) Gamer Laptop Computer)

He's already arrived and I'm on my way to New York, to get him now.
As I told you before, I work as a truck driver in the USA, and I live in a truck so I don't need a desktop computer.

All this means that there will be animations in the game and the development of the game will be accelerated. I'll be able to do as elaborate scenes as I want.

At this point, about your questions:
- Aisha will not lose weight.
- Futa dolls and related scenes will be in the game, but you can skip them using the selection menu. These scenes won't be too many, that's not what the game is about.
- There will be no pregnancy.
- Aisha intends to inject milkogen into Pamela for revenge and if she wants something, she gets it. (A very vindictive and resentful woman)
- Don't count on sex with Aisha occurring too quickly, but it will happen.

My big request to you is to please write me more often and give me your opinion concerning the game, it's very important to me. More criticism please.

Come on, let's make the game fantastic together.

View attachment 1654035
Why was this image missing? this scene was a masterpiece IMHO (I mean mac version)

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
There will be no pregnancy.
Sorry for targeting an old comment, but since you seem interested in feedback I wanted to bring this up. I find it disappointing that this is the plan; mainly because I remember dialogue that specifically mentioned the doll's reason for injecting the last humans with MilkoGEN and SpermoGEN. IIRC, it was part of a standard protocol to repopulate and prevent endangered species from going extinct upon encountering them. I haven't gone back through the game recently to see if it was removed.

If the dialogue was removed, then I'm sorry to hear that decision was made from a development direction standpoint.

If the dialogue wasn't removed, it probably should be just to avoid the studio's namesake (aka fetish blue balls).

Either way, I enjoyed that premise and I wish it would've been explored.

Edit: After reading some more of the thread, that's probably the reason so many people brought up pregnancy in the first place. Hopefully I'm not imagining things.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes