Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Sorry for targeting an old comment, but since you seem interested in feedback I wanted to bring this up. I find it disappointing that this is the plan; mainly because I remember dialogue that specifically mentioned the doll's reason for injecting the last humans with MilkoGEN and SpermoGEN. IIRC, it was part of a standard protocol to repopulate and prevent endangered species from going extinct upon encountering them. I haven't gone back through the game recently to see if it was removed.

If the dialogue was removed, then I'm sorry to hear that decision was made from a development direction standpoint.

If the dialogue wasn't removed, it probably should be just to avoid the studio's namesake (aka fetish blue balls).

Either way, I enjoyed that premise and I wish it would've been explored.

Edit: After reading some more of the thread, that's probably the reason so many people brought up pregnancy in the first place. Hopefully I'm not imagining things.
Almost all or all dolls will get pregnant. But in the enlarged belly there will be not a child inside, but reserves of nutrients for milk production.

Oct 14, 2021
I need to think about it...
At this point I think it's mandatory, I mean, why do the dolls injected Milkogen and Spermogen to Aisha and MC? human repopulation is a must. Anyway it's not like we want to see a heavily pregnant Aisha already or MC being able to impregnate every single woman, but I think Aisha's pregnancy (giving birth included) has to be part of the storyline. Just take your time with the development and I'm sure you'll come up with great ideas about how to implement all of this. I'm OK with the doll's pseudopregnancy if that involves more lactation and breastfeeding. I also think it would be interesting if the dolls surprisingly discover another ship with actual (and fertile) human females... and how would that be possible after 1000 years? well, they could be part of a top secret Russian (not soviet) space program 1000 years ago, they would send some female astronauts to space in an ultra fast spaceship on a secret mission (they would be in cryogenic capsules so they would be perfectly conserved, young and healthy) so while travelling through space 1000 years would pass on earth. I'm sorry my English is not perfect but I think you can understand the point of my suggestion.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I need to think about it...
That's cool. While there are a lot of people that would love it, there are a lot who wouldn't like it either, and making two routes would mean doubling the work on any scenes with Aisha in them. Though if you are planning on having the dolls get 'pregnant', I'd say it's probably a good idea; the demographic that don't like pregnancy probably won't like that either, and the demographic that do may well consider that to be a cocktease. Doing that without Aisha pregnancy seems like it might risk pissing off both demographics.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Agreed, you can always add eventual extra contents in the future, but for now I will concentrate on the story, and on the characters you planned already without putting too much on the plate.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
If patreons said no then don't add it, adding it or making it optional will only increase render time & delay release date... it will make the polls not count
this , this 110%
either you respect the poll or stop making polls, the way I see it.
Also it's a slippery slope with the polls,
start from names/looks/clothes whatever to changing the story because .. a poll said so.
EDIT : I want to clarify something , my message might sound.. rude?or harsh?or not polite but that's not case, just stating my point of view.
I do enjoy the game, also can't wait to see some scenes with Barbie :D

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2017
Well I'd say the poll shows futa isn't something that most people want as a central part. Still over 40% voted yes, which is quite a big portion. I'd wonder what a poll like that would look like for different fetishes that are more prevalent in a lot of games.

As the others said though the poll shows that if you want to skim on render time and want to get other things done for your project seems like futa content would be disposable for most of your patrons.

But I also think that making it optional would be the best way out, if the workload isn't too much, because as I said it's still over 40% that want that content there.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
this , this 110%
either you respect the poll or stop making polls, the way I see it.
Also it's a slippery slope with the polls,
start from names/looks/clothes whatever to changing the story because .. a poll said so.
EDIT : I want to clarify something , my message might sound.. rude?or harsh?or not polite but that's not case, just stating my point of view.
I do enjoy the game, also can't wait to see some scenes with Barbie :D
I agree, even if I am of the opinion that for the contents that relate to the story, the votes are not useful.

Any tag supported by a good story that generates conflict and tension I think can be accepted, at least, by the majority of the public, for the rest the votes are useful, if nothing else, to strengthen the interaction between viewers and devs and somehow they can be part of the fun.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes