DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Ive seen plenty of Patreon games where characters get fucked without permission. If you do decide to follow the rape path just don't go overboard and you will be fine.
umm.. Blue Balls Studio don't go through with this.. if in case your patreon gets reported, you will get suspended.. many people get away with a lot of things but since you're already in the limelight with once being suspended on patreon, would suggest not to do this.. it's your call in the end

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
umm.. Blue Balls Studio don't go through with this.. if in case your patreon gets reported, you will get suspended.. many people get away with a lot of things but since you're already in the limelight with once being suspended on patreon, would suggest not to do this.. it's your call in the end
Im not telling him he should include rape in his game.

This is from Patreon:
...we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.
Also if you want to be anal about it you can argue that the game is already breaking some of the rules.

If you looked at his original post he was asking about a toy jumping on Barbie and raping her. This is where the whole situation gets greyish. Im not into rape in my games either but if he wanted to include it then there are ways he can approach the scene in a way it wont violate Patreon TaC - since its a toy it probably wont be marked down as full on rape - but dont take my word for it.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well it was interesting.
The game is in is early stage so I can't say a lot about the story but the first impression is positive.
Maybe the evolution of Aisha form a fundamentalist to an almost exhibitionist looked a little too accelerated even with the pretext of the drug, I mean in just a couple of scenes she become dependant from the MC, accept her religion is considered a relic of the past and she start to develop a strong sexual desire toward him, with also the Mom/son roleplay out of nowhere imho, maybe you should consider to make it more balanced unless you're pursuing a parody style story, in this case it's ok for me.
The renders seems good and I liked the fact that the girls are on the thicc side they are really pleasant to look, overall I liked the humor and the slightly surreal tone of the story, keep up the good work wish you good luck and I will follow you for future updates. :)

P.S. My opinion about the relationship between the MC and Aisha is probably biased because after the pool scene between the MC and Pamela the language switched to russian from english, and I lost a lot of the dialogue ( I use the MAC version so I don't know if this is a problem of this version or a general issue, maybe you want to look at it the game didn't broke, just literally switched to russian but worked fine until the end).

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Well it was interesting.
The game is in is early stage so I can't say a lot about the story but the first impression is positive.
Maybe the evolution of Aisha form a fundamentalist to an almost exhibitionist looked a little too accelerated even with the pretext of the drug, I mean in just a couple of scenes she become dependant from the MC, accept her religion is considered a relic of the past and she start to develop a strong sexual desire toward him, with also the Mom/son roleplay out of nowhere imho, maybe you should consider to make it more balanced unless you're pursuing a parody style story, in this case it's ok for me.
The renders seems good and I liked the fact that the girls are on the thicc side they are really pleasant to look, overall I liked the humor and the slightly surreal tone of the story, keep up the good work wish you good luck and I will follow you for future updates. :)

P.S. My opinion about the relationship between the MC and Aisha is probably biased because after the pool scene between the MC and Pamela the language switched to russian from english, and I lost a lot of the dialogue ( I use the MAC version so I don't know if this is a problem of this version or a general issue, maybe you want to look at it the game didn't broke, just literally switched to russian but worked fine until the end).
You are right about everything. This is my first game so excited that I lost my sense of balance. I will remake the game in the future to achieve perfection. As stated at the beginning of the game, now experimental development. All errors will be corrected.

Reactions: Dylan741

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Probably yes. I have a vision. Relations with Aisha will also be diluted in the future with several scenes and days.
good u.u that's good to know u.u

I'm okay with re-doing things better, soon as a problem is noticed u.u i mean there are games that were remade by their own original devs so late...that people still accuse them of doing it because "they're out of ideas and they want to milk money"

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Probably yes. I have a vision. Relations with Aisha will also be diluted in the future with several scenes and days.
I agree with Blue Balls I wouldn't talk about errors it's too much a strong word in my opinion, the story is good and if you will balance the relationship with Aisha it will be more than ok.
I liked the set up and the surreal humor you put in the story, so just implement it little by little and it will be an interesting and good game.
I'm sure of it. :giggle:

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
The women are pretty good but the Mc ..... he starts off in a jumper and graduates to gay pride parade shorts and looks like an 80's reject. There is something off in his proportions too unless the dev wanted a weird body like that. I'm ok with unconventional MCs but this pushes it too far I think. The only thing I can believe about him is that someone is stealing his lunch money.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
the Mc ..... he starts off in a jumper and graduates to gay pride parade shorts and looks like an 80's reject.
Ya I agree the part where the MC started wearing that was very offputting for me. In the game MC says he will wear it to make Aisha happy but not sure if dev intends him to be queer or something in the future.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes