Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It’s not NTR
people will think it is though. The moment you introduced them as allies, Aisha, Pamela and Barbie, are virtually MC's harem. Either they're humans, robots or weird aliens, if a dick that doesn't belong to MC goes inside the vagina of one of these three girls...it will be considered like NTR by those who'll see the scene.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
people will think it is though. The moment you introduced them as allies, Aisha, Pamela and Barbie, are virtually MC's harem. Either they're humans, robots or weird aliens, if a dick that doesn't belong to MC goes inside the vagina of one of these three girls...it will be considered like NTR by those who'll see the scene.
I can't tell the plot, it's a spoiler. But I'm planning a Dicosaur penetration scene into a sex doll on the planet. I wonder how Patreon will react to this. I'll ask them.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
patreon doesn't allow beastality, rape
check their guidelines VHODA
don't let your fetishes de-platform the creator
View attachment 1665061
No ... No ... Please, i think we may have a misunderstanding here.

Im Not here forcing other members in this thread & neither planning to De-Platform other content creators that you guys love & care artist finery they provide.

I'm just sharing my opinion that's all.

And trust me the i know the Patreons policies as well (if you can call them a real policies :cautious:) as a matter of fact the CC i follow in this current day is also victim of Patreon's hypocritic policies as well.

Because whether you believe it or not he also used to be a CC to their platforms for years & then some psycho obsessed fan of his falsely reported to him to the Patreons :Kappa:.
his patreon is gone too.. also please check my message on patreons policy against beastality & rape (y)
Yes i checked (y)
Thank you :giggle:
I, like most on here, are pretty open to most things. A little BDSM? Sure. A bit of incest? Why not? But sex with an animal? That's just not right. That's where, at least, I draw the line. I hope that this Dev doesn't go that route. Nothing against you. If that's your kink, you do you. But that's one thing this game DOESN"T need.
Well whether you believe it or not i used to be like u :PogChamp:...

But it all changed when i started watching his contents :KEK:.
Don’t worry, everything is all right (y)
Soo are we cool now ...

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
yeah somewhat it may swing that way.. it's what is perceived that Aisha, Pamela and Barbie will be a part of MCs harem, but if that's treated as a dildo then it's normal, it's not NTR... but if that alien dildo space entity has a mind of it's own then I dunno what people will think :KEK:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
It’s not NTR
People use the NTR to complain about people in the games having a life outside of the MC. Even if it doesn't really count as NTR. Personally, I think that NPC's having relations with other NPC's makes it seem more like a real life story. You don't see TV shows where the women are all for one man. And your idea of a dickosuar is funny and since it isn't a real creature, then I don't see it as bestiality or anything like that. The patreon might have a problem if you make the monster force themselves on a sex bot. But maybe you can figure out a way around that. Don't let anyone dissuade you from doing the game how you envision. It's one thing to take some of our suggestions and expanding your game to include some. But if you don't like it, don't add it. Good luck and may this game just get better and better.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
People use the NTR to complain about people in the games having a life outside of the MC. Even if it doesn't really count as NTR. Personally, I think that NPC's having relations with other NPC's makes it seem more like a real life story. You don't see TV shows where the women are all for one man. And your idea of a dickosuar is funny and since it isn't a real creature, then I don't see it as bestiality or anything like that. The patreon might have a problem if you make the monster force themselves on a sex bot. But maybe you can figure out a way around that. Don't let anyone dissuade you from doing the game how you envision. It's one thing to take some of our suggestions and expanding your game to include some. But if you don't like it, don't add it. Good luck and may this game just get better and better.
i agree with you. even though i know how people may think

there are many(can't tell how many though XD) users in this website that will freak out over seeing a penis not attached to MC, penetrating one of the main girls.

Personally? it depends on how the scene will be made.

mehidontknow

Mar 27, 2018
honest opinion? characters look amazing, but dayum its gonna annoy a lotta people blue balling them at the end like that

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes