Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
One of the patrons wrote this: «Hi, thanx for the link. The game (even of I prefere to call It your creation ) seemed to work at the begin, but after a few images the screen went mad and started to blink. I tried many times but I always had the same problem. There Is no way to exit by the game when this happens and I always have to switch off my MacBook. I had this problem only with your game. I wonder why. Any suggestion? greetings.»

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
One of the patrons wrote this: «Hi, thanx for the link. The game (even of I prefere to call It your creation ) seemed to work at the begin, but after a few images the screen went mad and started to blink. I tried many times but I always had the same problem. There Is no way to exit by the game when this happens and I always have to switch off my MacBook. I had this problem only with your game. I wonder why. Any suggestion? greetings.»
So it can be a problem with the Mac app, I can try it on my Mac and tell what can be the problem, but I'm not a patreon so I can't download it to test. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sent link in private message. Thank you (y)
My pleasure, I will test it immediately and if everything will work I will report to you and then I will erase it from my HD. :)

Edit: Tested it and it work perfectly from the start to the end, what I suspect is that the guy may have used the Mac default softwares for decompressing (either The Unarchiver or Archive Utility) and it happens sometimes that they corrupt the files with the result of a game that don't work properly.
That being said it's Awesome!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:
Can't wait to play it again when you will release the public version, keep up the great work you're doing my friend the game is fantastic!
200.gif

Last edited:

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
My pleasure, I will test it immediately and if everything will work I will report to you and then I will erase it from my HD. :)

Edit: Tested it and it work perfectly from the start to the end, what I suspect is that the guy may have used the Mac default softwares for decompressing (either The Unarchiver or Archive Utility) and it happens sometimes that they corrupt the files with the result of a game that don't work properly.
That being said it's Awesome!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:
Can't wait to play it again when you will release the public version, keep up the great work you're doing my friend the game is fantastic!
View attachment 1731497
Thanks for the prompt results! Love you!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.3.3:
When building the game, please don't extract and repackage the archive that Renpy creates. That breaks permissions for non-windows systems. And you really ought to try and get things settled ASAP so keeping old saves are OK, requiring a new game with each release is a great way to kill interest in a project.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Reactions to 0.3.3:
When building the game, please don't extract and repackage the archive that Renpy creates. That breaks permissions for non-windows systems. And you really ought to try and get things settled ASAP so keeping old saves are OK, requiring a new game with each release is a great way to kill interest in a project.
Did you have problems with the Windows or Mac version?

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Reactions to 0.3.3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the detailed review. Very interesting and helpful.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I really want to try this game out. A TON of things about it on the surface are highly appealing to me, and the models of the women are fantastic.....

But are the phots of the MC accurate? Is he basically a little kid? Thats just really, really not my thing, and I can't do it.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I really want to try this game out. A TON of things about it on the surface are highly appealing to me, and the models of the women are fantastic.....

But are the phots of the MC accurate? Is he basically a little kid? Thats just really, really not my thing, and I can't do it.
He is biologically mature. It even complies with Patreon rules. Just try. Open your mind…

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes