DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Changed the question.
I think if he grows up it can have 2 outcomes based on Aisha
1. She misses the growing up of her 'son' from 18 years of age, after the MC fingered and made her climax
2. She sees the new MC & thinks that he's not a kid anymore & decides to engage more freely with him sexually because he's a big now & is more dependable in her view

those are my 2 takes on the point

P.S; did you change the question on patreon as well ?

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2021
I personally wouldn't change MC's look, to me it's fun to see him as a nerdy teenager fucking milfs and thicc women BUT I understand there's a lot of people here who would like him to have a more adult look, so in that case I think it would be ok to make him grow up progressively (not like one day he wakes up being adult like in that Tom Hank's movie, just make it more subtle, a not so evident transition). let's say that through Aisha's daily breastfeeding with her special nutritive milk MC starts gaining height. ANYWAY PLEASE don't make him look like a Chad, keep his nerdy look with barely no muscles.

I also have to say that I'm a bit fed up of MC's with monster cocks in these games, this game would be equally good with MC having an average cock (let's say that spermogen only gives high fertility and sex drive, but not a ridiculous penis growth)
, it's just my opinion, I understand it's part of the plot in many of these games and many of the players like to feel like "I have a big cock, I'm a Chad, no woman can resist to this" but I would rather play as a more average guy with the same ability to give pleasure.

killer4800

Dec 5, 2021
View attachment 1722694

Should the main character grow up in future updates? What do you think?

I would say yes but being the only man in the world he should look 100 times more masculine, so he can attract every female. Also a bigger member due to the drugs is a given right?

Examples of what I mean found in games (Desert Stalker, Confined With Goddesses, Power Vacuum, Peasant Quest, Bound by Lust, Goblin Layer, Deviant Discoveries, Breedtown) These are examples of male characters with good masculine traits.

Last edited:

killer4800

Dec 5, 2021
Please tell me what games are similar to UFO?

What games would you recommend me to play?
Two games that look "similar" are tentacular, space corps XXX.
More games with small sized men are Demon deals, My new Life revamp oh man I have played every game in f95 and I can't remember.

The perfect real Games in my opinion that f95 has to offer are Peasant Quest, A struggle with sin, What a Legend, Eternum, Something Unlimited, Waifu Academy ,Betrayed. Shit they are too many. Just start some of the ones I said most are 3 hours long, others like Peasant Quest and Struggle with sin/ My new life Revamp are 30-60 hours

Agamer Odical

Jul 13, 2017
I know that this suggestion will increase the workload and delay the completion of the game even further, BUT hear me out.

Would it be completely insane idea that growing up fast with the hormones or staying smaller would be a choice in game ?
Like after gaining control of the ship player would have a choice to stay as is, keep being pampered by the women OR wanting to grow to adult size and have more mature interaction.

It could be something that would change the story before arriving to earth, if that is the direction you are going with the story.
Then you would have two completely different story line possibilities starting from Earth arc ;)

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
How is UFO different from other games? What are the pros and cons?
every game has a different storyline to go about, it's very broad to list down pros & cons about any game when compared to each game out there... I would at least wait till 4-5 more updates of UFO to start comparing to other games... if you still want to compare, always compare with the best games... go to LATEST UPDATES & filter them by thread watch & likes, it will narrow your search, that's my take ;)

PawgLover

Feb 24, 2020
View attachment 1722694

Should the main character grow up in future updates? What do you think?
first of all, I personally would stop playing if the MC grew that much, there is a lack of games with MC's who actually look nerdy both in size and looks and your game is filling this void but if you change it then your game would become like any run of the mill game out there with nothing to distinguish it from them besides better art and a lot of games have even better art and style.

And secondly, your game was advertised and sold as a game with this MC as one of its selling points, so there is a chance that you might lose a lot of people because of this decision.

because of these reasons I hope you thoroughly think about this decision cuz it would be a make it or break it moment for this game, I would consider it a mistake but that's just my taste.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
first of all, I personally would stop playing if the MC grew that much, there is a lack of games with MC's who actually look nerdy both in size and looks and your game is filling this void but if you change it then your game would become like any run of the mill game out there with nothing to distinguish it from them besides better art and a lot of games have even better art and style.

And secondly, your game was advertised and sold as a game with this MC as one of its selling points, so there is a chance that you might lose a lot of people because of this decision.

because of these reasons I hope you thoroughly think about this decision cuz it would be a make it or break it moment for this game, I would consider it a mistake but that's just my taste.
19E67979-406B-44EC-8B13-D8137414AB4B.jpeg

It will be as the patrons vote. If the majority says no, then it won't happen.

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
View attachment 1725371

It will be as the patrons vote. If the majority says no, then it won't happen.
I think you should keep in mind that patrons aren't representative of your userbase, you shouldn't just do whatever they want you to do. Imho it should be a "i will consider your opinion" thing and not a "if you say no then it won't happen"/"if you say yes it will happen", especially when the majority is just a few people more and not an actual majority (which afaik has happened a lot with your pools).

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes