Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I'm just starting to learn animation. This is my first game. Perhaps the animation will be added after the end of the game.
I hope you will learn early and well, I can't wait to see some beautiful scenes moving with the fantastic characters of the game.
It would be a sin, especially with sex scenes, watching a continuous static images, but I'm sure you've already evaluated this aspect and our expectations.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I hope you will learn early and well, I can't wait to see some beautiful scenes moving with the fantastic characters of the game.
It would be a sin, especially with sex scenes, watching a continuous static images, but I'm sure you've already evaluated this aspect and our expectations.
I understand that animation is very important.

Reactions: Freki.g

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I wonder if you, as the creator of this game, can actually get aroused when you play it? If I made a horny game myself, I don't know if I would get aroused and enjoy playing it as I would exactly know how the events and sex scenes would be...
I think it can be so, but for sure his fun is our evaluations and our mood towards the game.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
If anyone wants to help, please send a link to royalty free music suitable for a psychedelic mystical erotic bar.

Look here, as soon as I find some time I look for something else.

The genre is post punk

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes