Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
Aisha is a goddess and I love her proportions so please don't let her preoccupation with losing weight get out of hand. The interplay between her and the MC regarding their need for one another at an almost addiction level is fantastic. MilkoGen and SpermoGen is a fantastic idea and I'm eager to see how this symbiotic relationship matures. More Sexsomnia! author haha that side effect had me seriously lol'ing. Great start!

XuCheng

Jun 4, 2017
facepalm brigade has woken up
guess me and punisher2099 are about to receive some facepalms
I wonder .. do you feel better facepalming every post?
I think it strokes your ego a lot :))
but you do you boo, in the end you're just helping my like count.
I mean when you two act like rude little babies what do you expect people around you to do? give you a cookie

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Did you edit the post with the poll that stated this wouldn't have futa? Did you change your mind? Are you just going to make this up as you go along?
You're right, I changed my mind. I see a lot of fans of this and I like the futa but there will be no active sex and interaction. I'll just show you how I see her.

Reactions: punisher2099

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
yea man but he likes futa , even though he made a poll about it :)))
plus there are all these people here posting singing his praises "yes please , add futa"
and then half of the people that voted stops suporting him, but it's cool...let him do his own thing...
only good thing is that at least I know from now so I wont' get invested in it or try to invest in the dev...
Also another thing who knows what happens in the future,
you don't like sharing?well how about fukc you cause I like it
you don't like swiging?well how about fuck you cause I like it
you don't like NTR?well get the fuck outta here cause I love it!
so... before any of these 3 shitty situations happen .. I'm glad to abandon ship.
more to come if things keep up thiis way
but .. best of luck dev.
You're right, I will do what I want, given the opinion of the patrons. :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: punisher2099

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
so is there going to be futa later or not or will it be decided at a later date?
Just want to know before I pledge
I been trying to find a third game to pledge to that has some futa aside from lust academy and project skyward which I already support
There is no final solution, I'm looking.

Epholos

Dec 15, 2017
Not that it matters when 5 months after the initial post you still only got 5 minutes of text. Kinda sad because the girls and image quality are good.

marlboroblack

Oct 16, 2020
wow what a nice body shape of woman you got there devs(y)
these just are right match fits, keep it going!
and maybe semi sandbox with not to much grinding type of game would be perfect imo :coffee:
cannot wait for more update!!

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Unfortunately, I can't compile the android version, I wrote to the moderators to make it. I will try to make it too.
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

I'm compiling a short test program, to see if you have a working JDK on your system.

The version of Java on your computer does not appear to be JDK 8, which is the only version supported by the Android SDK. If you need to install JDK 8, you can download it from:

{a= } {/a}

You can also set the JAVA_HOME environment variable to use a different version of Java.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
so I just got done playing to the game and I have to say this game needs a ton of work if it plans to succeed.

My thoughts:

Models: They look decent they are not horrible but they also don't stand out per say games like apocalust id rate them a 7 out of 10 could you some polish.

gameplay: I am fine with kinetic style or few choices not every game has to be a sandbox grindfest.

Story: I have to admit I am a sucker for the space trope style setting I think it has potential but the writing could use some checking and the scenes could use some work making them more sexy and more alive.

now for my biggest problems with the game based on what I read on this forum and on patreon I feel like the game has no identity at all, I feel like the dev wants to work or should I say create on his version of the game with fetishes such as straight,shota,trap futa,monster girls,chubby girls but his patreons want a more generic harem style vanilla game, which I feel like the dev is torn between creating something he want or something that will keep his patrons happy and make him more money.

I will say that id prefer if the dev worked on what he wants to create and adds a little bit of everything even if some patreons get mad at him, because at the end of the day at the state the game is right now with little to no animations and going the vanilla incest,pregnancy,big tits harem route the game will have some serious competition against games that literally do all of this in a better way no disrespect to the dev since there is already an oversaturated market of them.

I suggest the devs experiments with the gam with different genres and doesnt just stick to one thing so he can find his core audience with time otherwise I dont see the game suceeding to be honest at least not against some of the big vanilla games out there like my new life, summertime saga,milfcreek,apocalust among others already doing the same.

I like the look at the mc he feels like a a breathe of fresh air from the tipical mcs but even from that point the dev is getting bullied to change him.

I think at the end of the day its up to the dev to take a decision what he wants to do if he wants to create the game he wants and risk his current patrons or continue to work on the game his patrons want for money and keeping the game straight pure vanilla according to his patrons tastes even if he doesn't enjoy what he is making and ultimately changing the game according to what they like and don't like.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes