Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.3
Size 75.0 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thank you.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
She will be a minor character not for the plot.
But the mc will have the option fuck her or she will the one fuck someone? If she is just a minor character and don't interfere with nothing (no fucking), i don't see why she cannot be in the game, even if someone don't like futa, she will be a minor character.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
But the mc will have the option fuck her or she will the one fuck someone? If she is just a minor character and don't interfere with nothing (no fucking), i don't see why she cannot be in the game, even if someone don't like futa, she will be a minor character.
There will be no sex with the main character and with other heroes of the game. She won't fuck with anyone. It's not at all certain that she will be.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
So I hate to be that guy, but is this even a game, or just an animated-ish novel? (Not that that's *exactly* a bad thing.)
Will there be freedom for the player at all, or will the completed project be a linear story we get to watch?
Feels like it needs some clarification there because I was getting impatient for the game to allow me to do other stuff, then I hit the paywall.

EDIT:
Also, if this IS a game, then I have some feedback: the intro is too long, it's freakishly long and has way too much padding. If I wasn't a speedreader, I'd be mad at how long it is. ...assuming this is a game, anyway. If it's a non-game visual novel, it's a bit too wordy and long and does too much in one chapter, but it's far more serviceable.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
So I hate to be that guy, but is this even a game, or just an animated-ish novel? (Not that that's *exactly* a bad thing.)
Will there be freedom for the player at all, or will the completed project be a linear story we get to watch?
Feels like it needs some clarification there because I was getting impatient for the game to allow me to do other stuff, then I hit the paywall.
Please, see tags.

Also:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ufo-v0-3-3-ch-2-17moonkeys.97871/post-6815186

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I'll admit I haven't ever heard the term "kinetic novel" before I just googled it a second ago and I'm a 32 year old guy who used to write novels as a hobby back before high-speed internet hit our area..
Anyway, uh, good luck with the story, but my personal tastes prevent me from enjoying lewd games where I don't have control over what lewd content I will/wont see.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Such crap!
I loved the game but every time a new update comes out i have to deal with the fact old saves don't work any longer because the game is in developement.
What the fuck!
Every game that's incomplete IS!
Poor excuse.
Not much encouraging.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
So, I got around to playing it. It's very good and man, are the girls sexy. I'm not usually into huge breasts, but I'm always up for some milk drinking. I hope I get a scene with my 2 sexy moms lol. Can't wait for the next version, especially kuz now the plot is kicking up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
gotta admit that I find it funny that most of the people with the facepalm brigade left you a bad review :)))
I mean .. that shit is funny :))
"don't tell the dev he can't add futa " etc etc ...
1 day later (review from those people) :
"man fuck the dev , he doesn't do what I tell him"
hahahahah
seriously man.. best of luck .. you're going to need it
Why did they do it?

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes