ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Now I understand why other developers do not communicate with people on the forum.
Nah, you just gotta intract with those who support you and damn the haters.

Idk what happened before, but the game looks good to me.

Also JohnnyMonroe, there will be futa content, the game even says that there are Sex Dolls that are physically women but have dicks. That they are dangerous to the "female" Dolls kuz they can paralyze them with their jizz.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I'm not gonna rehash the discussion, if you want you can read the last 2-3-4(not sure how many ) pages and see what the crux of the matter is
FYI I don't care about futa , but a dev changing his mind like *snap snap* is not something I enjoy so .. yea ..that's it.
Yeah, no thanks. Idc about the discussion either. I just want to enjoy a good game and so far, I am enjoying what's playable. I don't keep up with dev diaries or forum posts. And I Def don't give money to unfinished projects. I just play what is available and give my opinions on it.

I'm too busy working my irl job and making my own game to care about drama. (About my own game, I procrastinate a lot so don't expect to see it for a while lol)

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Wow someone really has gotten their feelings hurt if they keep on making accounts in my name and bombing the review section with shitty reviews.
They wildin lol. Like they said there was a fight mechanic or something ... bro where? I just beamed to bubble gum and my robo bro got shot by some mysterious girl. Now they're just making shit up. You're right they are really butt hurt lmao!!!

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
There will be no sex with the main character and with other heroes of the game. She won't fuck with anyone. It's not at all certain that she will be.
I wouldn't mind having a cute petite futa crewmate that mc gets to peg. (Mc fucks her/you get a choice to fuck or be fucked like in Mid-Life Crisis) I Def want mc to be dominant over the futa tho. Up to you dev idc either way, I'm just here for the ride.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It's a kinetic novel, why are people acting like saves matter? There's nothing to save except a footnote.
For now it's not a problem because there's not much content.
But I think dev should start thinking about implementing the saves option for the future updates of the game as soon as possible and not procrastinate it too much, even if this is a KN being forced to replay everything from the start when every update is out wouldn't be that fun, instead having a save point and start from that would be definitely better. :)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Now I understand why other developers do not communicate with people on the forum.
Not everyone responds to the forum but you are not the only one and I hope it does not happen like many others who stop communicating when they reach a goal, however, I think that, in order not to stress yourself interacting with users, just do not answer the questions you deem useless, including any unpolite posts.

This thread, despite some nonsense replies, is one of the best and quietest, you have little to complain about, indeed, I also believe, it is thanks to you and your good education.

What you have achieved so far you owe, in part, also to this thread.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes