Mar 1, 2020
Why does this fell similar to anime "Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou"? kek
does anyone have have games with the same/similar art style? as i think that this looked pretty excelent
This game's dev also has 2 other games, unmentioned in the OP, set in same universe I think: one "Last Embryo" and two "Ark of Artemis". For similar-in-general games I suggest checking steam link. On top of my head, I could also recommend "Home and Dungeon", also >>> "Futaring"

Last edited:
Reactions: znb

Ninjabeard

Jul 3, 2017
trying to play this with cheatengine speedhack but it makes it freeze up for minutes at a time. anyone got any ideas on how to fix?

jadex

Jun 1, 2017
Hang on, those chars are from Ark of Artemis?
That game was pretty good looking. Maybe this one will be too. But do I wait for the Kagura/Steam version? Hmmm.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
so like is this the second game in the series or something cause the second half of the gamr after defeating effy does last embryo two as a thingy. or is it the last? im so confused if there is a time line or not. all i know is the second half of the game is really really simular to the start of ark of artemis

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
so like is this the second game in the series or something cause the second half of the gamr after defeating effy does last embryo two as a thingy. or is it the last? im so confused if there is a time line or not. all i know is the second half of the game is really really simular to the start of ark of artemis
This is the third. First half is the core game, second half is last embryo 2, and the post game is ark of artemis+

Mar 1, 2020
Hang on, those chars are from Ark of Artemis?
That game was pretty good looking. Maybe this one will be too. But do I wait for the Kagura/Steam version? Hmmm.
Translation up to first grind was decent imo. I'd make a bet there gonna be few nonconsequential updates, maybe about Zarachiel voice being broken.

Primordial Moon

Oct 31, 2023
I guess I'll have to wait for someone to put a compression files of this game and then I can play it so for now I'll note down the title.

Last edited:

iatnehyzarc

Nov 10, 2017
Anyone manage to catch a megalodon? If so where did you find it?
You can catch "shark" from the only fishing spot (that I know of) in the 2nd continent in the bottom part of the 2nd City, the chance is very low though. I wonder if there is another fishing spot exist in the game

dark998

May 23, 2020
Im at the mushroom girl too but didn't fight her properly because I wanted to see the defeat event first. Claudia is still the best :love:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I am trying to fight the tentacle girl on f3 and its hard for me ;-;
The game is grindy unfortunately, you do just need to grind levels (or cheat some extra stats with a save editor). Make sure you get the Sleep nullifying accessory from the store and summon your friend in battle. The Pururin you summon is great. Quite tanky, with a heal and AOE magic. Not worth it against mooks, but against bosses it's really helpful. I just focus fired the Tentacle Girl, but you could in theory use the Pururin's AOE spell to clear the tentacles so she wastes turns resurrecting them while Zerachiel focuses her down.

The fight on F4 is even harder and the enemies only get more obnoxious in Part 2 of the story, so get ready for the grind (or cheat/lower difficulty).

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes