souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I figured this out, the font file isn't supported by windows 7, same issue as laura of zero moon, but this required a different fix as the font was referenced in a different way from laura of zero moon. i converted it to a open webfont file

extract the files into www/fonts, replacing the css, and should work.
And that makes much more sense than it not working on ddr3 ram (unless the font somehow requires dddr4 ram...).

Mar 1, 2020
I figured this out, the font file isn't supported by windows 7, same issue as laura of zero moon, but this required a different fix as the font was referenced in a different way from laura of zero moon.
A true hero. Worked for me, game finally loaded after few seconds. How did you figure this and/or with zero moon out?

monarch

Jul 18, 2017
A true hero. Worked for me, game finally loaded after few seconds. How did you figure this and/or with zero moon out?
1. get a dev console to load by finding out the nwjs version from the modify date and downloading the sdk so f12 would be unlocked,
2. googled console error lines until i found a link to a post on zero moon page on f95 about that font not working on windows 7 but system.json didn't refer to the font here.
3. full text search for the font name until the css file came up.

from there i just used some random website to convert the font file to woff and edited the css file to use it.

making it use another font would have also worked.

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
Second half of the H game was rushed no doubt about that. Corruption was pretty much meaningless here, but besides that the H content is decent. Mostly an event finder H game so using a full save isn't a bad diea.
Tell me about it. I was looking at the Gallery and kept wondering.. where the hell are we going on the ship when all these new characters are introduced and we got like one row of EV scenes left in the recollection room. After the Cult Dungeon, we get a bunch of new UI for new areas, new playable party members, various minor characters.. felt like the dev could of just cut the game short there for a sequel at that point (or continuously update on Cien with supporters if he's not doing that already). We would of at least have more h scenes fleshed out that way. (I was praying we get a "second" recollection room for that part of the game)

Felt like a miss opportunity that the Fox girl in the first half never join us as a party member. Game's decent quality for the first half, but the second half was a drag and not worth if you're in it for the H.

Ju-Ju_Bee2006

Jul 13, 2018
Making a lot of progress... found out that party members don't appear until the 2nd half of the game. Design choices for game play feel a bit wonky though. Confusion is the ultimate death sentence, since party members will typically one shot each other.

Reactions: Ionenschatten

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
I figured this out, the font file isn't supported by windows 7, same issue as laura of zero moon, but this required a different fix as the font was referenced in a different way from laura of zero moon. i converted it to a open webfont file

Worked perfectly after the fix, thanks a lot.

Ponyob4

Jan 6, 2020

earned, you're my hero

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes