RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Great! Thanks for sharing!
Any news if this have been updated ??
Looks like he's been working on it, and more recent betas likely exist. For what I've read, it seems he's aiming for a release sometime in November.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
that's Sierra

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
that's Sierra
Dude found himself in some trouble there.

How many different versions or variants of this game are there?
I guess he's been at this game for awhile. I see this one (2), and the "type b v1.02" (boxing variant I guess) on this site.
On Boko's site he gives a version 1.06 (redhead) and 2.08 (maid) for free, which seem rather unrefined.
Somewhere, I came across a v1.03 which seems more complete and plays better than the 1.06 or 2.08 given, but I can't imagine that that would have turned into the 1.06.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Somewhere, I came across a v1.03 which seems more complete and plays better than the 1.06 or 2.08 given, but I can't imagine that that would have turned into the 1.06.
is this the 1.03?

also 2.08 is the redhead and 1.06 is the maid

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
is this the 1.03?

also 2.08 is the redhead and 1.06 is the maid
Yes that looks like it. It seems to play much better than the 1.06 or 2.08. Is this in the same series? From what I've played of it the 1.03 seems to have more moves, better motion, graphics, etc.

Mrinituso

Jan 17, 2018
The two on his site were demo/test versions.
UFG and UFG: Type B were actual commercial releases.

This one's UFG 2, a continuation of the latter two.

Reactions: meeman

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
whats the point of ufg, anyone enjoy ufg more than gbh?..
Well the point of UFG is to test your reaction speed. Because in this game's highest difficulty is beyond funny. Because if you want to get the best ending(except for UFG Type B), you have to beat the game to it's highest difficulty.

And yes. I enjoy playing UFG than GBH. Not that I am saying that GBH is terrible. But unlike UFG, this game has a learning curve where there isn't much RNG that will ruin your tactics. Because in UFG, the opponent will throw everything at you in random and even punish you if you're ever a little slow, predictable, and tend to make plenty of mistakes. This one however has a pattern and a way to win with patience and the right tactics. Especially the fact that once you get the gist of their combat, you'll eventually find the pattern and find a way to defeat them the next time you face off with them.

Another thing that I like more than GBH is that GBH's animations are very limited. I was expecting that they would have the same kind of animations like in UFG. They are what makes you prepare for what's to come and predict their next move. Because for those who have been following Boko877's work, we know that how much we try to avoid and block their attacks, it will hurt just as bad as we took it. Surely there are animations where they give away their next actions, but I was expecting like they were to have animations for everything. Them taking damage, when their low on health, and more variety of idle animations just to give us a heads up on what will their next move is. Surely the game is balanced and all, but there are times where you are at the edge of being the victor, but they pulled an M. Bison on you out of nowhere.

I like GBH, but I feel that UFG has more animations and far more flashy that GBH. Take my opinion with a small jar of salt.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Looks like a first full release, with Sherri conplete, is almost ready.

Boko877 on Twitter - 6 hours ago (translated):
It has been a long time since I had been working for a while.
I almost made the opening and tutorial parts. After that, I would like to add some tricks to Sheri next week and release ...
0 replies 4 retweets 31 likes

This appears to be the opening menu screen
1575231536525.png

Reactions: Pipo12334 and Garou

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Well the point of UFG is to test your reaction speed. Because in this game's highest difficulty is beyond funny. Because if you want to get the best ending(except for UFG Type B), you have to beat the game to it's highest difficulty.

And yes. I enjoy playing UFG than GBH. Not that I am saying that GBH is terrible. But unlike UFG, this game has a learning curve where there isn't much RNG that will ruin your tactics. Because in UFG, the opponent will throw everything at you in random and even punish you if you're ever a little slow, predictable, and tend to make plenty of mistakes. This one however has a pattern and a way to win with patience and the right tactics. Especially the fact that once you get the gist of their combat, you'll eventually find the pattern and find a way to defeat them the next time you face off with them.

Another thing that I like more than GBH is that GBH's animations are very limited. I was expecting that they would have the same kind of animations like in UFG. They are what makes you prepare for what's to come and predict their next move. Because for those who have been following Boko877's work, we know that how much we try to avoid and block their attacks, it will hurt just as bad as we took it. Surely there are animations where they give away their next actions, but I was expecting like they were to have animations for everything. Them taking damage, when their low on health, and more variety of idle animations just to give us a heads up on what will their next move is. Surely the game is balanced and all, but there are times where you are at the edge of being the victor, but they pulled an M. Bison on you out of nowhere.

I like GBH, but I feel that UFG has more animations and far more flashy that GBH. Take my opinion with a small jar of salt.
Thank you for ur opinion =) Which ufg ver is the best now?

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Author posted 7 hours ago on twitter:
I'm in debugging. Will it be released this week? There is still content that I want to add, but it's still on track.
2:09 PM-8 Dec 2019

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes