4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Update is out, he's still calling it alpha 0.0.9

from twitter:

Boko877
@Smiley_M
1h1 hour ago

Because it becomes busy at the end of the year and the beginning of the year (maybe moving ...), I decided to update this time with a break.
0 replies 0 retweets 4 likes
Boko877
@Smiley_M
1h1 hour ago

We also plan to increase the demerit of pleasure gauge, but I think that this will be considered again at the time of Serene.
0 replies 1 retweet 5 likes
Boko877
@Smiley_M
1h1 hour ago

Currently it is still indigestible. There are a lot of things to make, such as adding tricks, correcting motions, breaking down your posture with a crushing attack, erasing the HUD (which may be difficult), and more.
0 replies 0 retweets 7 likes
Boko877
@Smiley_M
1h1 hour ago

That's why I posted the latest version of UFG2. I accidentally divided the tweets, but should I divide them all?
0 replies 0 retweets 9 likes

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Real damn shame that this isn't a BF. Everything is there, even the pleasure meter. Also wished that it had quality settings.
As a base for a BF game, this is great. By itself, no.
Then I don't think this dev's games were for you in the first place

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Wow, I was not expecting this to be as good as it is. Between the RPGM tag and 3D Custom Girl, I'm definitely impressed by the level of quality this contains. Especially in the attack animations. I really hope nobody tells me they're ripped/premade attack motions from Fighter Maker or something.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Wow, I was not expecting this to be as good as it is. Between the RPGM tag and 3D Custom Girl, I'm definitely impressed by the level of quality this contains. Especially in the attack animations. I really hope nobody tells me they're ripped/premade attack motions from Fighter Maker or something.
Don't worry. These are all made manually in MMD. These are pretty much unique on its own.

• Love
Reactions: iamslime
D

Deleted member 292805

Why was that first screenshot included? you can't even discernwhat polygons you seew there

meeman

Jul 12, 2019

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018
For anyone who may be interested, I played the first two of these games, then messed around and somewhat translated them into English. You should be able to play them without changing region settings, installing language packs, or even having rpg/rtp installed.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ultimate-fighting-girl-old-type-1-06-english.42206/
https://f95zone.to/threads/ultimate-fighting-girl-old-type-2-08-english.42209/
When I try to start them, I get an error saying "RGSS-RTP Standard not found". Am I missing something?

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017

The update is free, just paste it in the 0.9 version folder. Don't get too exited, 0.1 only adds select mode.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017

The update is free, just paste it in the 0.9 version folder. Don't get too exited, 0.1 only adds select mode.
Well, something is better than nothing. Also from what I read, the circle's timer in easy mode is longer now. You can now press SHIFT during a match to hide the gauge(don't know which gauge in particular).The escape bar during a grab attack will disappear when HP reaches zero. And every time you start a match, the HUDs will be the first assets that will be loaded before anything else.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
A couple days ago, on twatter, the author says:

"After the move, the work environment has been set up and I'm resuming production of UFG2. Anyway, electric amma. If you can afford it, you may make a sitting version.
After that ... I'm studying how to make a stagger in a breaking attack, modify various motions, create a character introduction event, and create victory and defeat scenes."

1579395738880.png 1579395784693.png

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Don't look at her boobs.
Don't look at her boobs.
Don't look at her boobs.
<--------

Reactions: xXKayvinXx
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes