RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

dave55

Oct 25, 2018
most likely that's the end of chapter 2. there might be a couple more events add to it, but odds are we'll just move on to cp3.

edit
thought in hindsight cp1 made it to version 0.7.3 so who knows
I think he's just going to go back to releasing updates/content for UFG 2

Klouh.

Jan 11, 2020
Hi, I am sorry for the inconvenience, but could someone send a UFG Type A link? I've been looking for it for a long time and I can't find a complete version and sorry for my bad inglish.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Hi, I am sorry for the inconvenience, but could someone send a UFG Type A link? I've been looking for it for a long time and I can't find a complete version and sorry for my bad inglish.
It's not on this site. It's a shame as it's much better than type B.
To obtain it web search for "RJ119247_v103" or just "RJ119247".
Also, I translated the first two to Janglish. Links to those in case you're interested.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ultimate-fighting-girl-old-type-1-06-english.42206/
https://f95zone.to/threads/ultimate-fighting-girl-old-type-2-08-english.42209/

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Great!
I really hope he will put more effort on UFG2 with more moves to enjoy!!!
@ boko877 - · - 4h
As for the future ... I plan to shift to the production of UFG2. Depending on your mood, you might make a GBH sub-story.
And hoping that there will be more characters to fight against.
There will be, I think he's going to do a lot more with Sherri first though. You can fight another girl in the tutorial, it's quite limited though.

Reactions: neddyf

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Hoping Filrina someday become included. She is best girl for me.
Filrina is one of the best to me !
Particularly because she seems to concentrate on breaking player bones in a very cruel way.
But her move are perhaps less "daring"/risqué than some other girls...

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
There will be, I think he's going to do a lot more with Sherri first though. You can fight another girl in the tutorial, it's quite limited though.
Oh I know about Sierra from the tutorial. Though I would not consider that as a fight, since it's not much of a challenge and no one can win or lose. I'm excited for Sherri, of course. She was the very first UFG that the creator made a game out of. I'm just patiently waiting for more to come. Probably my most anticipated character is Selene.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Oh I know about Sierra from the tutorial. Though I would not consider that as a fight, since it's not much of a challenge and no one can win or lose. I'm excited for Sherri, of course. She was the very first UFG that the creator made a game out of. I'm just patiently waiting for more to come. Probably my most anticipated character is Selene.
I see you are a man of gentledom(well for boko877 standards) as well.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
The following girls are likely to end up included in this game at some point:

I don't have any inside knowledge or anything, but they are all listed at:
> Game > Ultimate Fighting Girl > Character

Last edited:

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
@boko877 6h
UFG2 is ideal if it can be updated around 20th, but it may be delayed. However, no matter how late I plan to do something in June.

Probably there will be some parts that can not be made, so there may be minor updates around that.

link to twitter status showing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes