RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 9, 2017
Ultimate Fighting Girl
UFG2-alpha-012

DOWNLOAD:

PATCHNOTES:
- Added "Denki-Anma" to Sherri's skill.
- Added a character appearance scene. If you keep watching the breasts with the zoom function, special dialogue will occur.
- Changed the enemy to stagger due to [BREAK] damage. The staggered enemy is hit by all attacks except [BREAK]. However, if you do not attack, the enemy will heal.
- When the player action is [BREAK] and the enemy action is [ATTACK] Until now, the player's [BREAK] was bypassed. Changed to hit this. However, the enemy [ATTACK] also hits, and its damage is increased by 1.5 times.
- Changed the damage value of the player's Special Move [POWER BLOW] to depend on the power gauge.
- Player's Special Move [RECOVERY] is now activated even if the enemy uses the Special Move. However, it is activated after the enemy's Special Move.
- Bloody Tempest's Ballbusting is now defensible.
- Changed Legsweep attribute to [BREAK]. Along with that, the defense motion of Legsweep also changed.
- Some motion changes.
- Some bug fixes.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to change the game's resolution?

I am currently experimenting on making a low res version for those whose PC are powered by a fresh from the soil potato.

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
here is my gameplay in very hard difficulty, was close to death entire game and mainly got lucky! , i had no time to test the blue "Break" button yet though! , so i have no idea if it's even useful or no, as well as i had no idea if there is keyboard buttons available so i had to stick with mouse :\
you have amazing blocking and dodging skills.

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
you have amazing blocking and dodging skills.
thanks mate haha, never had the chance to try the "Break" move, assuming that it probably does extra damage during blue(or during green) but didn't wanted to take the risks there since the attack/defend moves worked just fine haha, thanks for watching! <3

Last edited:

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
I also commented on your video. The only girl I can knock down is the green haired girl in the training.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
The tutorial explains the strategy to win. Basically go counter-clockwise of what she's doing, excluding specials. I do much better with the keyboard.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
This game is so close of the perfect game to me !
Thanks for sharing the alpha/beta update !

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Next update will be awhile. He's working instead now on GBH, adding the Demon King, who of course is reincarnated as a big tittied girl. I did find an interesting, kinda related, although older video worth sharing:

Reactions: neddyf and shydoh07

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Next update will be awhile. He's working instead now on GBH, adding the Demon King, who of course is reincarnated as a big tittied girl. I did find an interesting, kinda related, although older video worth sharing:
He... He should've been died by 0:58. Human spines don't work like that! No spines work like that! and yet it continued...

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I hope Nao will be a possible opponent in the future versions of UFG game...
But I think she have to be updated. The old models looked a bit girly/skinny...
I prefer the new (curvy) style of girl of Boko877 ^^

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes