Mr Smee

Jul 7, 2020
Can't get anywhere with this game having set her up how I wanted with the slut background and some fun traits I play for a little bit then bam game closes out of knowhere, I go to re load my save and Jane has been reset she now has no traits, no longer slut background, what's the point of setting it up if it resets when you reload a save. This happens constantly, can't get past day 1 as have to keep setting her up again from scratch... Rinse repeat... Frustrating!

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
Changing to Windowed or the other options doesn't change a thing since the Window is not resizable..
Did I miss something? :)

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I would suggest to change the resolution: you are using a 5120x1440 pixels resolution, which is pretty large in width but short in height.

Reactions: Meowmadam

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
I would suggest to change the resolution: you are using a 5120x1440 pixels resolution, which is pretty large in width but short in height.
That is what I mean. I am not given any possibility to do so. The menu to choose resolution doesn't work, and once windowed it cannot be reduced with the mouse.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
red525 BSODs can happen for whatever reason, it doesn't need to mean that my game is trying to harm your PC, that's why it's important to read the error, because if it happened with my game, it will most likely happen again with other games/apps. Anyway, you are the first person reporting BSOD ever.

Chris2041 Game is in the middle of NTR content, then we move into pregnancy and then finally into lesbian content, so it will appear as promised, but no lesbians this year.

Kuranaka qwaszx5 Some events not being displayed as cleared or as not meeting requirements in the flatmates' case are visual bugs. Although v31d had a bug with a few events not triggering, but afaik they didn't break saves or block other events. It's fixed in v32 already. Sorry.

Meowmadam We still don't have visible vaginas, but I plan some customization together with the cut-in feature that will show pussy/ass in the front views.

MykeLykeLewdGames Well, if you read the negative ratings, many are either from people who have some grudge against me for whatever the reason, they couldn't read info/tooltips and refused to listen when people (including me) tried to help them, or some were as simple as "fuck you" moments. Also, v30 was pretty bugged and more grindy than v31. Cheers!

morozic12 Saves are always backwards compatible, so v30 saves will work in v31, and v31 saves will work in v32. Unless stated otherwise in the changelog.

Rebeln PC or Android? Do you meet game's minimum requirements (they are at the very bottom of my Patreon/itch.io page)?

Mr Smee It was a bug with v30. Are you playing on v31d?

Glaoui Widescreens aren't really supported and I guess I have an idea why it's happening. Unity locks aspect ratios to non-wide ones, while I wrote my custom resolution script that detects resolutions based on your native screen and looks like there's a conflict. Sorry, didn't have widescreen monitor to test it...

Rebeln

Apr 6, 2018
red525 BSODs can happen for whatever reason, it doesn't need to mean that my game is trying to harm your PC, that's why it's important to read the error, because if it happened with my game, it will most likely happen again with other games/apps. Anyway, you are the first person reporting BSOD ever.

Chris2041 Game is in the middle of NTR content, then we move into pregnancy and then finally into lesbian content, so it will appear as promised, but no lesbians this year.

Kuranaka qwaszx5 Some events not being displayed as cleared or as not meeting requirements in the flatmates' case are visual bugs. Although v31d had a bug with a few events not triggering, but afaik they didn't break saves or block other events. It's fixed in v32 already. Sorry.

Meowmadam We still don't have visible vaginas, but I plan some customization together with the cut-in feature that will show pussy/ass in the front views.

MykeLykeLewdGames Well, if you read the negative ratings, many are either from people who have some grudge against me for whatever the reason, they couldn't read info/tooltips and refused to listen when people (including me) tried to help them, or some were as simple as "fuck you" moments. Also, v30 was pretty bugged and more grindy than v31. Cheers!

morozic12 Saves are always backwards compatible, so v30 saves will work in v31, and v31 saves will work in v32. Unless stated otherwise in the changelog.

Rebeln PC or Android? Do you meet game's minimum requirements (they are at the very bottom of my Patreon/itch.io page)?

Mr Smee It was a bug with v30. Are you playing on v31d?

Glaoui Widescreens aren't really supported and I guess I have an idea why it's happening. Unity locks aspect ratios to non-wide ones, while I wrote my custom resolution script that detects resolutions based on your native screen and looks like there's a conflict. Sorry, didn't have widescreen monitor to test it...
PC I'm not I meet minimum req's I've got a fairly new rig and I can play current AAA titles on high - medium

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021

That sounds good, will that be added with the next update? I hope you'll add multiple vulva types and pubic hair styles.

Last edited:

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
I just tried out the game for the first time and immediately noticed that taking the lift from 1/F to G/F takes me 15 min (w/o encounters, walk into the lift takes 5 min, after choosing the floor it takes another 10 min) while walking downstairs only takes 5 min :KEK:
Dear dev, surely we can do better than that right ? :KEK:

tho im pretty sure that walking out of any door also shouldn't take 5 min each LOL but ill give that a pass

Last edited:

kingpascal

Oct 20, 2019
PC I'm not I meet minimum req's I've got a fairly new rig and I can play current AAA titles on high - medium
Had the same issue and maybe found a work around, downloaded it from google drive link the first time, for the working time chose mega and went one folder down dircetly to the file without the folder above (rightclick and then open, download after that), maybe try that...

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Rebeln If I'm not mistaken, there was this one guy who re-downloaded the game and it fixed the issue., but I'm not 100% sure if it was black screen or other problem. But looks like kingpascal had the same issue. If it doesn't work, I'm clueless, sorry :/

Meowmadam Cut-ins will appear in either v33 or v34. There will be pubic hair customization, but I'm not sure about vulva customization yet.

FARKRY xD I bet you've never lived in a block of flats, because nobody sane uses the lift from the 1st floor :D In Poland we have a law that buildings must have a lift when they have at least 5 floors. But more seriously, lift was added for the purpose of the events only, and I noticed a bug when using a lift took 10 mins instead of 5, so lifts in v32 will be 5 mins faster! Btw. time flow behaves more like in The Sims games, so the simplest things like walking/using stuff takes dozens of minutes. It's a form of limit rather than realism. There's also Exploring Rover achievement that reduces time and energy cost for changing locations.

Brololol This question was answered so many times already. Mainly art re-make, and from v30 it's continuation of the game development, so just check the changelogs.

Volt 5001 I don't test Android versions much, because it's really, really time consuming, but I'll look into the issue. Thanks for reporting.

Reactions: Meowmadam

FabDurham2023

Feb 9, 2023
Just to let you know Unaware, i get he same issue than Volt 5001 on Windows. The X-ray is supposingly toggle but sadly nothing happen (maybe i do sth wrong). Otherwise, just to let you know, that i really like this game it is really fun and hope that it will go far. :)

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes