4access

Dec 20, 2019
Regarding UI, no offence taken, I repeated it over the years many times that I'm utter shit when it comes to designing UI and one day I promise to improve it with a help of some other guy, but right now I'm drowning in work, and I feel nothing but pure hatred when it comes to working on UI.
As a fellow software developer I feel your pain. I hate making UIs myself.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
painkiller343434 Hmm, that's weird, as it scales with the amount of text and default font is set to 30. Maybe it works weird with cyrylic? Well, I can make it adjustable via settings in v32. Cheers!

4access Ah, a fellow UI sufferer :D I can't wait for AI to take care of UIs for me one day :v

Aug 6, 2017
Search "Event Viewer"
Click "Window Logs" on left side.
In the drop down, click "System"
The "Level" of the log should be Error

What does the general tab say?

Not entirely sure why trying to run the game BSODed me, but ngl I'm kinda scared now. It was Windows version 30l(or 30i I can't tell that that filename says tbh).

Reactions: Mr. Unaware
Aug 6, 2017
So is it normal that events aren't said to have been cleared? I have Rick as a flatmate, but it says the event hasn't happened yet. Would that mess with all his other events?

Edit: Of course, after three-four weekends of trying to get his drinking event, the moment I post this, it happens.

Pugkipz

Jul 23, 2019
So is it normal that events aren't said to have been cleared? I have Rick as a flatmate, but it says the event hasn't happened yet. Would that mess with all his other events?

Edit: Of course, after three-four weekends of trying to get his drinking event, the moment I post this, it happens.
Thats the magic, If you want something to happen, Just post about it, Reverse psychology the game into giving you the event. 2000 IQ Strategy

• Haha

qwaszx5

Jun 21, 2017

I am having the same issue, not only ben's events, but all of the events seems like they don't meet requirements. Even the ones that happened already.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnawareInTheCity-V31dBA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MykeLykeLewdGames

Oct 3, 2021
This game has potential, despite the low rating. I like the concept and the art. It's like playing a HTML game that you can control the character, somewhat. I will be bookmarking this game for further development

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes