Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Unaware in The City v32a is released on & !

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: srg91 and bro111

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Guess i should look forward to releases more often :p

Looking at the Changelog reminded me of something:

1699839124418.png

Is there a way to export or save character presets, because i like how mine turned out and it is somewhat hard to get a normal looking skin color out of RGB. I mean i could screenshot the settings or random roll until i get something, but yeah...

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
bro111 If it's possible to add some "depth" on the existing art without resizing the torso, then we can add a visible effect to the belly in the stage 1. I'll be adding some pregnancy-only clothes like maternity dress to the game, and I've been thinking about forcing player to buy some for the last stage, as you suggested, but we already have all of the art for pregnancy done, and I can't really make belly any bigger, because it already breaks some animations (my game doesn't really like "fat" people). And lastly, I don't want to change too much right before releasing an update, because it will end really bad. And no worries, I'm not a native speaker either :p Cheers!

Penitensary I've been asked about the preset saving multiple times actually, and yes, it's possible and will be added in the near future, although not before pregnancy, but dunno when. I'll be adding an option to prevent chosen body parts from randomizing in the character creation, too, so if you want to only re-roll skin colors, it will be possible in the future. Cheers!

boogeeymaan

Sep 6, 2021
By the way for those wanting to cheat in the game, money is simple 4byte search with Cheat Engine and thus you can find it in second and edit it on the go. Just don't go over 99 999 with the value, because 100k+ seemed to cause problems, atleast with the black market fence.
It's not just money, nearly everything is 4B except where float is needed.
Yeah it's kinda grindy. Well, here is my first version I am not happy with the hook and for now only features items, not stats. Those work nearly the same. I just need to take the time to add them too. Then again for that i'd also liked to have some "keep stats" option (/they stay the same while you can edit values if you f.e. want to loose all energy).
Also note: while the script might work on updates (resp. should if not changes on the 1 line I choosed to hook) and technically the pointers too, new values might be intoduced and the order resp. naming might not match the resulting address anymore.
On the intern cheats the game crashed on the values I changed, while a modified dll works, dunno if i'll look into.

It is a Cheat Table for Cheat Engine ( ) - also on Github ( - yes CE and the table are open source). It is packed using 7Zip ( - you may also use peazip, winrar or any archiving-tool ).
How to use ct tables ( )

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
hOW DO I USE IT. UNFORTUNATELY I DONT UNDERSTAND AS THE SCRIPT SAY ??

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
DB-Super085 Did you try old version, v30d? With each update I optimize and change some stuff, so there's a chance that it was one of my updates that broke the game for you. Sadly, PCs can have so many setups, versions, settings, literally everything that as a single dev I have no way to test. It might get fixed in one of the future versions on its own, or changing your PC will be the only way :/

DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
DB-Super085 Did you try old version, v30d? With each update I optimize and change some stuff, so there's a chance that it was one of my updates that broke the game for you. Sadly, PCs can have so many setups, versions, settings, literally everything that as a single dev I have no way to test. It might get fixed in one of the future versions on its own, or changing your PC will be the only way :/
v30d Basic
I finally got it to work. I redownloaded about 6-7 times but it eventually started.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
This game is a fantastic simulation game, played it for a few hours and have fun. The only things I would love to see beside the game world being finished are titfucking, huge/enormous and gigantic breast sizes and bigger butts if you love them more thicc but also bigger dicks. I'd love that, easily top 3 game on this site if thats a possibility. At any case, good job so far dev.

I read that there is a cheat mode but no idea how to access it.

sam2020

Dec 17, 2019
LOL Insexcity Copy -_-
man u need to go back to sleep . i played insexcity and i like it but the game choose to die so if there another game look like it i can play it again np cuz i like it but u have problem with ur 1% brain u need buy more energy drink to fix it ^ ^
and i did play this game not like insexcity 100% the funny thing what u doin in here if u don't want to play the game h h h . sorry guys my english 30% he he

• Wow
Reactions: Mr. Unaware
3.50 star(s) 28 Votes