Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
sanshisan Thanks a lot, mate! That's really encouraging! Cheats are paid only. You can either support me via Patreon/SubscribeStar to get the latest beta version with cheats, or if you prefer one time option, then you can get a lifetime access to cheats by buying my game on itch.io. There's a cheat for bigger dicks & boobs, and experimental (buggy) for ass. Titjobs are planned (They looked really bad when I tried making them long time ago).

bakuisthegoat No idea why you need older version, but v30 is definitely more bugged than v31, while v32 is the least bugged version as of now.

Reactions: johnyakuza1

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Somewhat related question, how long does it take for a released Patreon version to be accessible to everyone as a Public build?

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Penitensary Whenever I release a new paid Patreon version, the previous one goes public. So v32 right now is for patrons only, while v31 is public. Once I release v33, v32 will immediately become public. And I aim to release v33 in December before Christmas, so you could say that v32 will be a Christmas present.

Reactions: kasumi02

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Penitensary Whenever I release a new paid Patreon version, the previous one goes public. So v32 right now is for patrons only, while v31 is public. Once I release v33, v32 will immediately become public. And I aim to release v33 in December before Christmas, so you could say that v32 will be a Christmas present.
Thanks, i'll see if i can hunt down a few bugs while exploring the new Trait system :p

• Love

Hardor

May 29, 2020
hOW DO I USE IT. UNFORTUNATELY I DONT UNDERSTAND AS THE SCRIPT SAY ??
1. Download CheatEngine, install it.
2. Download the table and open it with CE.
3. Open the program you want to edit with CE (the computer with magnifying glass-button that says "select a process to open").
3.5. "Do you want to keep..." - YES!, "Do you want to disable" - YES! (the questions it might ask)
4. Press the boxes in front of values saying "script" to run the script and when it opens the values from the game, just edit them to what you like.

Alternatively:
1. Same
3. Same
4. Run a search: New Scan - Scan type: Exact value, Value type: 4 bytes, Value: the value the game shows you want to search, money for example. If it says 350 $ in game, you write "350" and press "First scan".
5. Change the money value ingame by buying something, write the new value "341" for example and press "Next scan".
6. Repeat step 5 until there is only couple of values left, preferably just one and additional scans won't eliminate any more of the values.
7. Double click on the remaining value(s) to add them on the list.
8. Double click the values on the list to change the value to whatever you want.
9. Search the next value you want to change by repeating until you have list of the ones you change commonly.

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
I know I'm asking too much :) but after formatting my PC I no longer have any saves. Could someone please share one just to start over? or cheats....:)

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I know I'm asking too much :) but after formatting my PC I no longer have any saves. Could someone please share one just to start over? or cheats....:)
You'd be better off waiting for the next version honestly, Traits are getting a massive overhaul in it so odds are you may be better off creating her anew. I'd share my own save, but i play Drifter with the "Pay 3k debt in a month or we shoot you" negative Trait so that may not be the most relaxed playthrough. :D

kasumi02

Dec 22, 2022
You'd be better off waiting for the next version honestly, Traits are getting a massive overhaul in it so odds are you may be better off creating her anew. I'd share my own save, but i play Drifter with the "Pay 3k debt in a month or we shoot you" negative Trait so that may not be the most relaxed playthrough. :D
Can drifter move back into apartment or is still a work in progress?

StrangeRobin

Mar 23, 2018
The time management feels a little messy. It's very easy to lose time doing nothing. Otherwise, the premise is quite nice, and I like the different starts and customization.
I think that honestly, time passage should be simplified to where it specifically passes a little during dialogues, and a bit more during screen moves, and be more consistent, so that managing your time working and moving around the city doesn't feel as inconsistent.
Even rushing during the morning to work, to manage my resources and get things done, I ended up getting back home at 1 am, and that doesn't sound like a realistic work day.
You could argue maybe I'm not doing it right somehow, but it seems too easy to mess up, if that makes sense.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
The time management feels a little messy. It's very easy to lose time doing nothing. Otherwise, the premise is quite nice, and I like the different starts and customization.
I think that honestly, time passage should be simplified to where it specifically passes a little during dialogues, and a bit more during screen moves, and be more consistent, so that managing your time working and moving around the city doesn't feel as inconsistent.
Even rushing during the morning to work, to manage my resources and get things done, I ended up getting back home at 1 am, and that doesn't sound like a realistic work day.
You could argue maybe I'm not doing it right somehow, but it seems too easy to mess up, if that makes sense.
1 am?

What are you doing between getting off work and arriving home then? Work starts at 12 at the latest and it's 4x 2 hours plus a 1 hour break, so that's 9 pm and the cafe closes at 10. But since you mentioned rushing to work in the morning you should be done well before that.

Are you also having major training sessions at the Gym at the same time?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Nope. I did use a single break to recover some energy and cleanliness, but I took a very short path both from and to my place also.
Okay, so i started a new save as a Villager, zero Traits. After the first two days of Tutorial, my schedule looks like this:

10 pm - Sleep for 8 hours
6 am - Get up, go shower
7 am - Leave apartment
7:15 am - Got changed, 2x Hard work, 1x break, 2x Hard work, Changed again
5:30 pm - Outside again
6 pm - Practice cooking 4x
10 pm - Go to sleep for 8 hours, wake up Well Rested.

Your apartment is right next to the diner, what are you doing to get home at 1 am? Only thing i can think of is you're on Drifter, which means you have to cut through most of the city to get to a place to sleep and spend two hours just washing up in the toilets...

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
StrangeRobin Hmm, time flow in the game is 1 minute every 6 real-life seconds. It's doubled while character walks (so walking pointlessly makes it flow faster), and frozen during open dialogues & menus, so pressing P (phone) or K (stats) is enough to pause the time. There's a perk that slows times flow at rainy days, and looks like I forgot to add trait that slows time, so will add one in v32b. There's also a cheat that can disable the natural time flow, and unique item will appear in the future. As Penitensary mentioned, it's weird that you arrive home at 1 am, unless you are homeless (Drifter start is not recommended for new players, it's mentioned in the character creation), then you can make it faster via Metro or Taxi, and again there are perks that make location transition faster. Regarding consistency, changing rooms/buildings takes 5 minutes by default, while major outdoor locations takes 30 minutes. Fast travel function calculates time based on coordinations. There's also a small chance that something is bugged, but didn't touch these settings in months. Cheers!

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
ppl stop saying it's insexcity copy or whatever, they both have own perks and this game, especially this new version is awesome, glad to see this back

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 28 Votes