Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Hello i have a question for the homeless girl, i mean if a homeless girl have enough money can they not rent a home then? i mean homeless with about 5000 money is a little bad, so i had thinked you make some for this. Then she can cook for the homeless brothers and sisters and so.
It's in the works, but there is currently no way to regain the apartment once you get kicked out (and, by extension, gain entry to it as a Drifter). Though it is possible to cook for the boys if you rent the kitchen from the house at the right side of the slums.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

RavenSw

Aug 23, 2017
One of the best games! Exploration flexibility makes it top. I hope the development of this game goes on, because it has potential.

If one gets the extended version once, what happens during a new update? Can it be updated or does it need a re-download? Also is the customization more detailed/complex in the extended version?

• Red Heart

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Can you work at kinky nymphs as a drifter? I always assumed unless you had an apartment you wouldn't be able to pass the trials (as in one of the workers makes a visit).
I see that the Dev already answered this, but in my experience with a -25% cleanliness even if she got hired, most clients would be offended and leave. Never tried Stainless for offset; I'll wait for new version , tomorrow.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I see that the Dev already answered this, but in my experience with a -25% cleanliness even if she got hired, most clients would be offended and leave. Never tried Stainless for offset; I'll wait for new version , tomorrow.
Yup, they start complaining at 50 Cleanliness or less iirc, so the +25% max Cleanliness trait is pretty much required if you want to keep customers happy. As well as the +50% Cleanliness gain Trait if you don't want to spend two hours cleaning yourself up in the toilets before work. I think they're called Pure and Stainless.

It should be a bit easier to do now that Traits are basically bought with points in v32 so you're no longer limited to three of them at most, but you could get those two (and Junkrat) in the current version as well.

• Red Heart

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
RavenSw Cheers, mate! Well, I don't plan to abandon ship any moment soon, so expect some updates (around 10) next year :p EX & BA are the same games, but with unlocked/locked options, so saves are fully compatible. Game just checks if it's BA and turns off EX options/cheats, but it doesn't delete your choices, so if you max out all your stats in EX, they will stay in BA, but if you turn on huge dick cheat, it will be turned off and dicks will become normal. I'm talking out of my memory, but there's no exclusive content in EX, like new clothes or events, aside for experimental stuff in the character creation - Body/Ass Size (extremely bugged, will desync animations), Breast Size going past 100, up to 200 (ye, expect visual glitches, too), and furry ears (as far as I know, those don't work with earrings) - and that should be it, aside for the mentioned cheats/bonus settings.

dwemers Do you meet game's requirements? That's the only thing that comes to my mind. Or re-download the game, maybe file is corrupted.

Penitensary Each workplace has different Cleanliness thresholds to trigger the angry client event. The worst is Kinky Nymph, as it starts with 90 CL (10% chance, unaffected by Luck). You can read more about it in the Glossary (G button), but dunno if it's in v31d or v32c.

v32c didn't add much content, compared to v31d, but it made game more playable for sure :p Expect much more content with v33.

RavenSw

Aug 23, 2017
RavenSw Cheers, mate! Well, I don't plan to abandon ship any moment soon, so expect some updates (around 10) next year :p EX & BA are the same games, but with unlocked/locked options, so saves are fully compatible. Game just checks if it's BA and turns off EX options/cheats, but it doesn't delete your choices, so if you max out all your stats in EX, they will stay in BA, but if you turn on huge dick cheat, it will be turned off and dicks will become normal. I'm talking out of my memory, but there's no exclusive content in EX, like new clothes or events, aside for experimental stuff in the character creation - Body/Ass Size (extremely bugged, will desync animations), Breast Size going past 100, up to 200 (ye, expect visual glitches, too), and furry ears (as far as I know, those don't work with earrings) - and that should be it, aside for the mentioned cheats/bonus settings.
Thanks for the reply! Makes sense that some experimental features would also be risky. Well for now I guess I'm just testing it casually, so far so nice. Keep up the nice work! :D

dwemers

Dec 13, 2019

dwemers Do you meet game's requirements? That's the only thing that comes to my mind. Or re-download the game, maybe file is corrupted.

Penitensary Each workplace has different Cleanliness thresholds to trigger the angry client event. The worst is Kinky Nymph, as it starts with 90 CL (10% chance, unaffected by Luck). You can read more about it in the Glossary (G button), but dunno if it's in v31d or v32c.

v32c didn't add much content, compared to v31d, but it made game more playable for sure :p Expect much more content with v33.
What are the game requirements?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
RavenSw For "some" reason paying patrons usually bother to read tooltips, changelogs etc. and know that experimental stuff is buggy, while in the past I got negative reviews and pure hate, because experimental stuff happened to be bugged :v So ye, I'm not gonna release any experimental/bugged feature to the public ever again, lol. Cheers!

dwemers They can be found on each of my websites, but here you are:

1703293822785.png

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
How do I get charm over 100? As training charm and brushing teeth doesn't take the number past 90?

Redsedila

Jun 25, 2023
Modded Assembly + Cheats

I see no reason to look cheats behind a paywall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version: v31d Windows
For anybody interested in the cheats + addition dev features here you go:
replace your "Assembly-CSharp.dll" with the one i provided below.
About the Virus warning: its a false flag from 1 engine on VT which also triggers the same warning on the original dll.

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!

hey i can't download this !!!

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes