paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
For 32c ... I couldn't download it showed mal something error
I haven't made a modded assembly for 32c yet. I will make it in a few minutes. About the malware warning which i guess is what you mean, if you downloaded via chrome then you have to allow it or use another browser like firefox which gives you the control over this (by now you should be using it anyway considering what google is doing with chrome).

Redsedila

Jun 25, 2023
I haven't made a modded assembly for 32c yet. I will make it in a few minutes. About the malware warning which i guess is what you mean, if you downloaded via chrome then you have to allow it or use another browser like firefox which gives you the control over this (by now you should be using it anyway considering what google is doing with chrome).

Thanks a lot dude ....

Sega Ricono

Feb 11, 2018
What exactly is the issue? i just tried it and it worked. On a side note i just saw the game was updated so i would need to update the assembly anyway unless you are running version v31d.
Would it be possible to make a modded assemby with only extended unlocked and none of the cheats? Personally, i only need the freeze time feature, and the rest kinda takes the fun out.

dwemers

Dec 13, 2019
RavenSw For "some" reason paying patrons usually bother to read tooltips, changelogs etc. and know that experimental stuff is buggy, while in the past I got negative reviews and pure hate, because experimental stuff happened to be bugged :v So ye, I'm not gonna release any experimental/bugged feature to the public ever again, lol. Cheers!

dwemers They can be found on each of my websites, but here you are:

View attachment 3196768
My notebook doesn't have a video card, that could be it. Thanks for the answer

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes