Evic

May 25, 2018
Decided to give this one a shot, and had a good time with it so here's some feedback FWIW

• I'm not sure what some of the complaints about the grind were based on, the pace seems to be very fast to me. Getting charm and lewdness up is very easy even with the Prudish trait. In fact, I found it hard to keep lewdness down without intentionally avoiding most of the basic game elements like "normally" working at the diner rather than skipping it.
  • I would love to be able to punch that annoying gym "instructor" in the balls. Any chance of some basic gym activities that don't require dealing with him at all?
  • Jane trying to hide her chest with her arm often has some weird "snapping or flipping" arm animation issues. Since it's a 2D side view it may look better to just cover the one visible breast with one hand to avoid the extreme angle needed to do that with the whole arm.
  • I feel like this game is just screaming for some fun with wardrobe malfunctions, flashing, risky attire and a bit of exhibitionism that doesn't involve taking a leak. But then, I'm a huge fan of all of those and maybe a little biased so please take this with a big grain of salt.
  • Some extra interactions at places you use a lot would also go a long way. Things like cleaning at the diner to open up more events with Kevin or random NPC encounters in clothing/grocery store would help mitigate some of the monotony. I kept expecting something like the diner bathroom stall events in the clothing store changing room but never had anything happen.
  • Many of the traits could be a bit more "extreme" to allow the player to fine tune their game a bit like you did with pregnancy (thanks for that BTW). I mentioned "Prudish" before, but I also noticed when trying a few different starts out that there is a lot of potential but many don't seem to make a very noticeable difference. Others, like "Infamous" (I think) have a significant impact. Prudish, for example, could also either cause a fixed drop in lewdness every day or provide a bonus to things the reduce lewdness like it does a penalty to increasing it.
Overall it's pretty fun and your update pace looks pretty good compared to most games I see around here. You just might get me over my hatred of Patreon based game development if you can keep it up for a bit now that I finally found this gem.

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
Bruh. Even as a casual pirate I'm not stupid nor heartless - developing games isn't easy and it takes time, so I side with devs when it comes to charging a respectable amount of money and expecting some income. Making games is in demand to some folks and can offer a therapeutic experience. So I just described a service. Money is often given for services. Games are a product. Money is given for products.

Mr. Unaware is already tired of talking about the money and paywall side of issues, he's strictly talking about the maintainability of the game and the actionability of feedback. There is no viable way to read feedback on bugs for the game if people are breaking their game with stuff they shouldn't be using. He implies that this forum is a horrendous place for feedback because patrons don't use dev-approved cheats and thus don't break their game that way, yet users here use dubiously made cheats that were incompatible X versions ago, and the bugs compound higher with each version past the independent modder cheat release. No point trying to fix what you can't fix because it's not your fault.

That's not even talking about having access to options that break progression. Even big-name games break when players manage sequence-breaks and don't play carefully around those. You sequence break around years-old games for speedruns, not in-dev games for teh lulz. Or do for fun but don't complain that you have to scrub the game's data clean just to ensure you won't find bugs the next time you play.

I'm a sensible guy who loves games and only recently got into pirating because it opens a world of exposure to things I wouldn't have ever seen before or considered worth my time and money. However in the respect that pirating is an awesome way to get exposure to stuff, it can be seen as a kind of self-selecting advertisement opt-in. So if you like the thing you saw and had the privilege of spending time on without buying it, please consider buying it. Or donating. Or at least being friendly and helpful.
ur a casual pirate, im a competitive ultra tryhard pirate. We aint the same

and besides. I dont hate the dev or that the cheats are behind paywall or whatever, thats actually a respectable amount of paywall for me. If theres a paywall, i think cheats should be the only kind of paywall. Locking story content behind paywall would be something to hate on and theres several such devs on this site that deserve whipping for it. I just wrote my comment because i laugh at devs that cry at getting paywall backlash of any sort lol

I feel the practice the industry viewing pirated content as a 1:1 equivalent of a lost sale is crazy given a lot of those instances involve people that were never going to pay anything more than free.
i pirate since i was 10 and can tell you i wouldn't have bought 95% of the software/games i pirated. Yet i still played and contributed to spreading the word and whatnot which might have gained them a sale, reported bug issues etc.

In fact i bought a game or two after i pirated and finished just because i loved it so much and felt bad. But it truly must be a great game for that to happen

Last edited:

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
whats with the Dev and his hate with HCI? i enjoy the game but damm the huds are just confusing.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Gohan007 It's a bug, fixed in v34.

ReShadowDancer Thanks a lot! You can check a current roadmap for 2024 on my , as option to have sex with random NPCs from the streets and home streaming app are both planned.
1. I can't resize buttocks with some magic, I would need to create new art files for each additional buttock size for literally all pants, skirts and panties, and there's no guarantee it wouldn't make some animations look really awkward. Really a lot of effort & art costs.
2. Sure thing, I can do that for breasts, if you give me a proper table from numerical to alphabetical translation :p
3. I'm fully aware of this one, and I already started focusing on it in v33, and more will come in v34 and future updates.
Cheers!

Chris2041 You can check a current roadmap for 2024 on my , lesbians will appear around v35-v36.

I would hope that the dev of this game wants to make a good game that people enjoy playing. If this idealism ends up being misplaced I will stop playing.
Nah, the sole purpose of this project is to annoy F95 people.

menatv Between 12-20 during weekend at the Home - Hall. If it still doesn't trigger, there might be a bug.

GGAEM Balcony events with Brandon are not implemented yet.

Sissycuck111 Turning off pregnancy won't work, if you are already pregnant. It only sets pregnancy chance to 0%. Quitting game (not going to menu) should fix pregnancy character creation.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
This slipped past me for the longest time, but I couldn't help but notice how basic the groping animations are.

I would love to see some improvement in them, or at least events with more groping and fondling in general. Groping from the front/behind with variety of breast and nipple play:illuminati:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
This slipped past me for the longest time, but I couldn't help but notice how basic the groping animations are.

I would love to see some improvement in them, or at least events with more groping and fondling in general. Groping from the front/behind with variety of breast play:illuminati:
that kind of stuffs already in the works so stay toned

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Mr. Unaware Between 12-20 during weekend at the Home - Hall. If it still doesn't trigger, there might be a bug.

Maybe there is a bug. Because from the time he asked me on a date that Sunday morning, I stayed at home and/or in the hallway. Going back and forth sometimes between the apartment and the hallway during those hours and for some reason or some reasons, the date doesn't trigger. Unless I have to wait until next weekend maybe?

No biggie. Just wanted to see for myself what an actual date with that landlord would look like.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
Gohan007 It's a bug, fixed in v34.

ReShadowDancer Thanks a lot! You can check a current roadmap for 2024 on my , as option to have sex with random NPCs from the streets and home streaming app are both planned.
1. I can't resize buttocks with some magic, I would need to create new art files for each additional buttock size for literally all pants, skirts and panties, and there's no guarantee it wouldn't make some animations look really awkward. Really a lot of effort & art costs.
2. Sure thing, I can do that for breasts, if you give me a proper table from numerical to alphabetical translation :p
3. I'm fully aware of this one, and I already started focusing on it in v33, and more will come in v34 and future updates.
Cheers!

Chris2041 You can check a current roadmap for 2024 on my , lesbians will appear around v35-v36.

Nah, the sole purpose of this project is to annoy F95 people.

menatv Between 12-20 during weekend at the Home - Hall. If it still doesn't trigger, there might be a bug.

GGAEM Balcony events with Brandon are not implemented yet.

Sissycuck111 Turning off pregnancy won't work, if you are already pregnant. It only sets pregnancy chance to 0%. Quitting game (not going to menu) should fix pregnancy character creation.
Thank you. It's true what you say but, when you re enter a game the options on the left panel reset to default. You have to manually turn on the disable option every time. It's not a problem as long as you are aware of it.

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
The decryption password for the es3 save file is : WellDonePeople123!
Sportswoman Origin Save: Max stats and money.

Edit:It seems that having too much money will cause the game to bug, making you unable to spend it on anything other than clothes, I'll replace the save file when I can.
You still doing more save?

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
Yes and no. Going out fully naked will force me to overwrite current dialogues with new ones, and even with some generic dialogues it's still a lot of work, and then add sex events and so on, and now imagine doing it all everywhere in a full scope of the game - overkill. For now I'll try doing fully naked in the park by stripping at the public toilet at night, using a duffle bag, and then gradually expand it to other outdoor locations. I'll probably add a day variant at some point, too, but with harder consequences (probably once the police station is added). Although I'm 99% sure you won't be ever able to enter shops, diner and so on while naked. Regarding flashing, I plan to add them after cut-in views are finally added, but I have no hard plans for those currently.
Haven't played yet so sorry if it's already in-game, but what about stuff like "cumwalks"?

Any way to make the game window smaller? it's odd that it's stuck at 1080p, I play on an ultrawide monitor and want to have the game on one side, not taking up most of the screen

Last edited:

Ofthewildbloods

Nov 10, 2017
Assembly Patcher + Cheats

I see no reason to look cheats behind a paywall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version: v33b+
For anybody interested in the cheats + additional dev features here you go:

Make sure you have .NET 6 installed! Run this patcher and select all things you want to have while playing.
If it crashes or if you see a runtime.log file in your folder send it to me on github or here in the DMs!

Download

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
so just wondering how do I delete your file on here, wont let me keeps running in the background. skeevs me out ngl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
so just wondering how do I delete your file on here, wont let me keeps running in the background. skeevs me out ngl
To kill a process on Windows press [Ctrl + Alt + Esc] for a shortcut to the Task Manager. Find the process, then End it. You can simply select the process then press Delete.

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes