JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
It depends on how quickly you want me to abandon this project and look for a 'normal' work. [...]
I discussed this problem about development timeline before. Here's the relevant quote excerpt:
[...] a person skilled enough to make a great game is sane enough to prioritize their life. We're on a pirate site, so no guarantee that everyone's nice enough to pay a sum that enables a dev to happily leave the normal working world. Typically game development is either a free-time activity or a "WTF have you been doing for 2 years" question on a job interview. What I mean is, it almost always makes sense for a solo dev to quit their project if it demands a lot of time and it doesn't give a livable salary with the expectation that you can keep customers coming and paying.

[you should donate] because you want to thank someone for giving you a nice experience and to fuel a dream. Indie work is risky. [...]

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
A few bugs I've found:

- Screen resolution isn't saved after quitting the game, both when going back to the main menu and upon a restart.

- At times the game loads infinitely when going to a different location, maybe a memory leak? This is with Preload Dialogues on if that matters.

- Having all Premature Laborer traits has pregnancy last for a few hours, rather than 4 days. Maybe having the Natural Mother trait has an effect on that as well?

EDIT: Pregnancy actually goes through all stages within minutes and labor happens as soon as you go out to the street, during the birth scene it also says X (3) days will have passed, but that actually doesn't happen.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
at time i like it to play drifters and i hope as come some threesome scenes in the metro too with 2 guys .

and i hope in future come this game in 3d too ^^

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Decided to give this one a shot, and had a good time with it so here's some feedback FWIW

• I'm not sure what some of the complaints about the grind were based on, the pace seems to be very fast to me. Getting charm and lewdness up is very easy even with the Prudish trait. In fact, I found it hard to keep lewdness down without intentionally avoiding most of the basic game elements like "normally" working at the diner rather than skipping it.
  • I would love to be able to punch that annoying gym "instructor" in the balls. Any chance of some basic gym activities that don't require dealing with him at all?
  • Jane trying to hide her chest with her arm often has some weird "snapping or flipping" arm animation issues. Since it's a 2D side view it may look better to just cover the one visible breast with one hand to avoid the extreme angle needed to do that with the whole arm.
  • I feel like this game is just screaming for some fun with wardrobe malfunctions, flashing, risky attire and a bit of exhibitionism that doesn't involve taking a leak. But then, I'm a huge fan of all of those and maybe a little biased so please take this with a big grain of salt.
  • Some extra interactions at places you use a lot would also go a long way. Things like cleaning at the diner to open up more events with Kevin or random NPC encounters in clothing/grocery store would help mitigate some of the monotony. I kept expecting something like the diner bathroom stall events in the clothing store changing room but never had anything happen.
  • Many of the traits could be a bit more "extreme" to allow the player to fine tune their game a bit like you did with pregnancy (thanks for that BTW). I mentioned "Prudish" before, but I also noticed when trying a few different starts out that there is a lot of potential but many don't seem to make a very noticeable difference. Others, like "Infamous" (I think) have a significant impact. Prudish, for example, could also either cause a fixed drop in lewdness every day or provide a bonus to things the reduce lewdness like it does a penalty to increasing it.
Overall it's pretty fun and your update pace looks pretty good compared to most games I see around here. You just might get me over my hatred of Patreon based game development if you can keep it up for a bit now that I finally found this gem.
- Regarding grind, I'm pretty sure I overtuned it, as you said, because people still whined about it over and over (and actually still are), while people who played my game a few times already know which traits are powerful, how to easily grind and can max out stats and swim in money within minutes of starting a game, yet hurr durr paywalled cheats bla bla bla. Even Dark Souls games get negative reviews, because they're too hard, while it's a common knowledge those games are hard, so... The biggest game flaw IMO is lack of a proper tutorial, so I'll probably focus on it in the near future.
- Once you train with Max at the gym 4 times, you can train on your own without dealing with him. In the near future Jane will be able to train in the park as well, but he still needs to teach her first. Initial concept had an option to stop in the middle of the exercise, but it felt pointless, as you had to complete them to move forward anyway, thus they got removed.
- Some animations are leftovers from the previous game - Unaware of the World. I re-used what I could to not overwork myself to death with re-making everything, so ye, some animations are still broken and need re-making from scratch.
- I agree on the exhibitionism part and it's planned within next few months with a cut-in view feature (inspired by Imouto! Life Fantasy game), because frontal view most likely will never appear and it looks bad from a side view (already tested it).
- I also fully agree on the diner/clothes shop events, that's why next events (already have concepts and some dialogues) will focus on random world events and the most visited places, like diner or RLD alley etc.
- Buyable/sellable traits system are in v34 as a little experiment, but I want to change them into something like a power-ups or talent tree. The idea is to customize your gameplay as you like in the character creation (something like difficulty settings), and then you can unlock traits mid-game that open new abilities and make grind/corruption/other features easier. But it will take probably a few months to add, by looking at the amount of work.
Thanks a lot for the feedback! Much appreciated!

Seikatsu Shin Crashing on Android is already fixed in v34, and it will run much faster and with upscaled character art, but please wait patiently until the public release.

dutch2064 I tried adding it, but many features stopped working, so I reverted the changes. It will be shitloads of work, but I'll have to add it at some point.

johnyakuza1 Most groping animations are from the previous project Unaware of the World, but I'll probably re-make some basic animations in the near future.

69enthusiast I would say wait a few months for the game to get polished and expanded further. If you want to play on POCO X1, then wait at least until v34, as game got optimized for Android and will work at this point.

menatv You have to wait until the next weekend for him to come pick you up. Can't check it right now, but there should be some mention about having to wait. I'll look into it once I have my PC back.

Shardperson Cumwalks share the same problem as naked walks, because people should react to it. Yes, the level of absurd would be much lower and it wouldn't trigger hard events like being naked, but still the same concept & system - everyone should react to it, to some extent. Regarding game window, did you try changing it in the game settings in the main menu? I did further changes in v34, but now game runs only in the 16:9 aspect ratio, although you can still change resolution and windowed/full screen mode.

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Previously, I rejected 2 flatmates, I kept waiting but no one came, was it just those 2 people or were there certain conditions?
have you taked your phone ? if not is this a problem if you not maked have this the rest is normal play and go to job come back and then one day have you rick or ben ^^

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
-

menatv You have to wait until the next weekend for him to come pick you up. Can't check it right now, but there should be some mention about having to wait. I'll look into it once I have my PC back.
I just tried it and it does trigger as it should for the next weekend. So it seems to be working as it should. I was just confused on which weekend it was supposed to start. Thanks!

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Sorry for late answers, I totally forgot to do it...

JustAl Pretty much. If I can't make a living and feed my family out of this project, I'll simply have to find a proper job. What's funny, I already had better paid job offers than this project, but as long as my family doesn't have to eat from trash bins to survive, I prefer working on my own project and being my own boss. But not gonna lie, with all the fees, taxes and price increases this year, also recently cancelled pledges on Patreon, it's getting closer to that dangerous point. I'm gonna stay true until the end without shady tactics or milking mechanics, and focus on my job. If there's no demand for my project and people aren't interesting in supporting it, then there won't be any point to keep working on it. It's as simple as that. I'm not gonna disappear without a word or start slacking either, so if any problems arise, like finding a 2nd job or spending less time on the project, I'll announce it.

Gohan007 Thanks for reporting. Everything got fixed in v34. Cheers!

Raswedj I'm not planning any content soon for Metro, as it has plenty of scenes when compared to some other, more popular places. And I can assure you that you will never get to see this game in 3D :p Although I'm adding new character angle in a few months.

Mesamess Nope, only 1 BF at a time.

Seikatsu Shin There are currently only 2 flatmates (Ben & Rick), and in a few months a 3rd one will be added - Rachel (lesbian). I'm not planning more flatmates than this.

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
@Seikatsu Shin There are currently only 2 flatmates (Ben & Rick), and in a few months a 3rd one will be added - Rachel (lesbian). I'm not planning more flatmates than this.
Ah, a few months heh, it's fitting that I didn't get a flatmate in a month after rejecting 2 people:KEK:
Anyway, thanks for answering

Jan 7, 2022
In v34b taking a shortcut through RLD Alley won't be considered safe!

View attachment 3402382
yes yes yes, need more such free roam repeatable H-events which we can trigger when exploring the map....

like groping when purchasing groceries, random groping when working out..taking photos of FMC when she's showering in gym/trying new clothes in shop....such things...

it would be awesome if you can add events along these lines..<3

Aug 6, 2017
Is the clothing shop pervert bugged? The event says 35% per enter, and I'm just spamming E to enter and leave constantly. Even tried leaving the store all together.

• Sad

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I have been playing for awhile now but have always wondered....does anything ever come from the ladies asking the difference between alcoholic drinks? They always approach and no matter what I say, they always just take a beer.

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes