FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does customizing your body now work properly? I prefer to make my girl more curvy but the last version I played still had some visual bugs regarding that. Also, will pregnancy be an actual feature at some point? In the changelog I'm seeing that it's only a cheat for now and only affects the MC's appearance but not the gameplay in any way.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Yeah okay, sure, whatever you say. I'm not your therapist and I don't care that you're seemingly conflicted about this, but is my OPINION that you should stop being snide to people and not-so-cheekily assume that the poor poor dev only asked not to pirate their game in exchange for dubious, unasked-for charity (worthless, but again that's just my opinion).

I will have to take your word on devs here having "a different perspective," because I haven't seen it unless you're talking about things to do with development that don't have to be on this forum.

The devs who are already one of us and directly interact with the community typically also don't complain about piracy because they're not that stupid, hence no issues or conflict.
How am i 'conflicted'? My stance was pretty clear: I don't mind piracy, but if the dev takes the effort to provide support on the forums, then it's only just to listen to their requests as well in return for that service. If i'm being snide, it would be against the idea that there is no honor among thieves (or pirates in this case) of which i am one -- i never claimed to be a saint.

And for the record, it wasn't an assumption.

Actually no, whether a build gets leaked here or not is entirely between the dev and his own supporters. The site admins only interfere if the leaked version has banned content, like something that goes against rule 7 for example. If the dev wants leaks to stop then he needs to address his supporters, who are the ones leaking it and not the pirates who just happen to receive the leak.
Oh, certainly. But there is a choice whether or not to post it is all i'm saying.

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Sure. There also other people who using your honest :KEK: work.
If you are still interested i decided to change my method. I made a tool that allows you to customize what exactly you want in your build. this should work for newer version too in the future unless the dev changes things to break it intentionally. Additionally its open-source so other people can pick it up and patch it to make it work again or to further add features to it.

Here you go

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
If you are still interested i decided to change my method. I made a tool that allows you to customize what exactly you want in your build. this should work for newer version too in the future unless the dev changes things to break it intentionally. Additionally its open-source so other people can pick it up and patch it to make it work again or to further add features to it.

Here you go
1705429818981.png

Oh boy, that aged poorly. You know you are the most honorless "person" I've ever seen on F95? And I've seen a lot. But keep up the "hero" act ^^

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
Try searching for non-complete games. If you're gonna do science, do it right and learn how ratios work. Thank you and good bye
Fun fact: I did before I posted! Slightly under half the games on the Latest Updates tracker are completed - about 7.7k out of 16.5k.

kelfaein777

Jun 3, 2023
I got to say I have tried re-downloading quite a few time and it still does not start a new game. You may want to look at this bug because "re-dowload it" is bad advice and is not working.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
>Posting on [v69k EK]

>MC's anus is bugging out.
>Deeply disturbing game.
>Can't play with a glitchy butthole.
>Dev should spend the next month or so with a keen eye on MC's butthole.

>But my mom caught me jerking.
>10/10.
>Would play again.
Sounds like real life.

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
What's with the malware alert on the cheat download? Why can't we fap in peace?
If you mean the assembly then that's also present on the original dll. if its the patcher then its from 1 engine on virustotal for some reason.

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
I for some reason am unable to even get the assembly patcher to start or do anything in the first place
So nothing happens when you launch it? Do you have .Net 6 installed? to see the error launch it using a terminal in the folder and send me the error it shows in DM's to avoid clutter in here.

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
I did not have net 6 installed apparently thanks now I just want to know how to put in the path the patcher is asking for

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021

Here you go
for some reason is not working for me, i have net 6.. but only net 6 desktop runtime

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
The patcher did not work. I reapplied. It worked but... Some scenes appear out of nothing, in wrong places.

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
The patcher did not work. I reapplied. It worked but... Some scenes appear out of nothing, in wrong places.
What do you mean with "it did not work"? It crashed or didn't patch anything? About the random scenes stuff, if I'm understanding you correctly then that's from certain dev features to test things out.

I did not have net 6 installed apparently thanks now I just want to know how to put in the path the patcher is asking for
Copy the path to your folder where the exe is and enter that. e.g. C:\Users\paw_beans\Downloads\Compressed\UiTC v32c BA Win 64 Bit

for some reason is not working for me, i have net 6.. but only net 6 desktop runtime
In that case to see the error launch it using a terminal in the folder and send me the error it shows in DM's to avoid clutter in here.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
What are gym clothes? i got every cloth in cloth store and still cant use gym
I think you may be missing the duffel bag, talk to the clerk to buy one for 1000:

1705492995740.png

Gym clothes are a top and bottom, the options are called Gym A and Gym B so they're hard to miss.

3.50 star(s) 31 Votes