paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Upload + Mirrors for v33b EX Patreon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Will it ever be possible to leave the house completely naked at some point? I know that you can skip underwear and I love that people react differently if they notice it.
Id love for that to happen for a complete exhibitionist too.

Maybe make it a gradual progression: she leaves her underwear at home > she flashes random people outside > she walks around naked at night > she becomes a full exhibitionist and can walk around naked during the day.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Will it ever be possible to leave the house completely naked at some point? I know that you can skip underwear and I love that people react differently if they notice it.
Id love for that to happen for a complete exhibitionist too.

Maybe make it a gradual progression: she leaves her underwear at home > she flashes random people outside > she walks around naked at night > she becomes a full exhibitionist and can walk around naked during the day.
Yes and no. Going out fully naked will force me to overwrite current dialogues with new ones, and even with some generic dialogues it's still a lot of work, and then add sex events and so on, and now imagine doing it all everywhere in a full scope of the game - overkill. For now I'll try doing fully naked in the park by stripping at the public toilet at night, using a duffle bag, and then gradually expand it to other outdoor locations. I'll probably add a day variant at some point, too, but with harder consequences (probably once the police station is added). Although I'm 99% sure you won't be ever able to enter shops, diner and so on while naked. Regarding flashing, I plan to add them after cut-in views are finally added, but I have no hard plans for those currently.

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Yes and no. Going out fully naked will force me to overwrite current dialogues with new ones, and even with some generic dialogues it's still a lot of work, and then add sex events and so on, and now imagine doing it all everywhere in a full scope of the game - overkill. For now I'll try doing fully naked in the park by stripping at the public toilet at night, using a duffle bag, and then gradually expand it to other outdoor locations. I'll probably add a day variant at some point, too, but with harder consequences (probably once the police station is added). Although I'm 99% sure you won't be ever able to enter shops, diner and so on while naked. Regarding flashing, I plan to add them after cut-in views are finally added, but I have no hard plans for those currently.
I dont mind that she cant interact with merchants, since IRL Girls probably wouldnt do it either. Starting at the Park then extending areas seems like a fair Plan. The Slums and the redlight destrict seem like other suitable locations, too. I am glad that some exhibitionist content isnt off the table, even if it takes a while to get implemented.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
The after-work double penetration scene appears to have no chance of pregnancy. Is that deliberate or a bug?

Kamadeus

Mar 6, 2019
Well, I had to XrandR my x768 display to the left for fixing the resolution because it didn't detect my screen. (Linux)

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Upload + Mirrors for v33c EX Patreon

Last edited:

Koalamacan

Nov 27, 2022
It's not just money, nearly everything is 4B except where float is needed.
Yeah it's kinda grindy. Well, here is my first version. Only features items, not stats.
Also note: With v3 Offsets will also work on any future updates. This will work as long as CE supports the matching mono version.
A modified dll (like f.e. this) works, but well, has to be done anew for each version. Though there is the patcher now.
My script is version independend, and by now features way more, flexible to turn on/off. Intern cheats also done. On any questions best pm me.
Of course you may also use it to learn on CE (incl. asm/lua) or Unity.

It is a Cheat Table for Cheat Engine ( ) - also on Github ( - yes CE and the table are open source). It is packed using 7Zip ( - you may also use peazip, winrar or any archiving-tool ).
How to use ct tables ( ) There is also a screenshot on useage attached - including how to freeze values so you don't always have to edit them.

*NOTES: Crashes should be fixed now (sry about that, missed s.t.)! If it says about being unable to allocate give it a try, else close CE/Game and retry. Generally keeping saves before/after is advised. But if comming from an older version you may want to start a new game, because position of Items will be likely off. This is due to the way the game handles saving/loading which could be better. I could only add a full load-reader, but thats unlikely.
(If you want to manually fix it open Enable script, search for "('Base", comment these out, then edit entries by setting them to diff. values and find out which it actually is ingame, double click address column and adapt offsets.)

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
Do you know how to cheat trait point when you pick trait for your character?, i try to search the exact value but i can't find it

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Do you know how to cheat trait point when you pick trait for your character?, i try to search the exact value but i can't find it
What exactly was your problem? Its till 4P, may signed if you go negative but yeah, else .... its very basic. Or do I undestand s.t. wrong, we do talk about TP at char creation, right?
@ All new v4 ignoring TP on char creation. Just added that option, v3, v1 still work (and v2 but that had flaws),

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
UnawareInTheCity-V33cEX
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: boriello
Jan 7, 2022
Mr. Unaware

I thoroughly enjoy your game, and currently, my favorite aspect is the scene in FMC's room where she entertains the two guys from her diner and get double penetrated. Damn this scene is so hot, love the art.
I'm eagerly looking forward to witnessing more such erotic events in the future. It would be nice if FMC could extend invitations to other NPCs and invite them into her room through chat option or something like that.

Additionally, I have few other suggestions and I suspect many others might share similar sentiments. Hope you consider them.

1. It appears to be a common request, but offering an option for larger buttock sizes would be greatly appreciated. Moreover, expanding the range of breast sizes to include sizes from F to J cups would be welcomed by many. Like who doesn't love bigger boobbss....I know it might make break current animations and clothing but pleaseeeee... do consider adding bigger boobs and ass sizes.
  2. Renaming the breast size options in character creation menu: from numerical values to more descriptive terms such as A cup, D cup, DD cup, and so forth, would be better as it feels more real. Similarly, adopting descriptive labels for body sizes, such as curvy, hourglass, pear-shaped, chubby, and slender,/thin instead of numerical classifications would be nice.
  3. Increasing the frequency of free-roam events would significantly enrich the gameplay experience. Diversity in these events is crucial, ensuring a wide range of activities and interactions to keep us engaged and immersed in the game.

I honestly think this game possesses an abundance of untapped potential, and I sincerely hope that you delve deep into its possibilities.
There are countless avenues to explore, and I am eager to witness the full extent of what this game can offer.

3.50 star(s) 31 Votes