ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
How do you get shorter clothes in Kevin's dinner?
Work hard, that way you'll move up in the ranks and that will raise Kevin's likability meter and then he'll bring you the short dress...... I don't remember if it's after he offers you friendship or before

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
@Chucke1992 What do you expect? My table works, same as Eugenes and paw_beans "too". If it's about last ones configuration - it's just that a button was added that crashes the unmodded game, but the key was left in. Thus you need to change the key to something unused.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
So the cheat mod works fine... the game now quits when you hit F1 mod or no, probably to break the cheat mod.

You can rebind the hotkey though. XD

Edit BepInEx\config\com.bepis.bepinex.configurationmanager.cfg in a text editor and change "Show config manager = F1" to anything else, I used "Show config manager = F2" and it worked.

Just tested it and it appears to work great, at least so far cheats are on.
I can't seem to find this Config folder or the file you're talking about. I've downloaded the Zip file repeatedly, and it doesn't give me a config folder to edit that file. Am I missing something?

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
I have successfully completed this step, but what should I do next? Pressing the K key doesn't bring up the cheat menu.
Ah, right, change the number to 75, save, restart game. That did already change the version before. And well cheat menue .. it does bring statistics and in stats tab (tabs also introduced after paw_beans cheat), you can change these. You may also hit "O" to check if you can change cheats/extended settings.
I can't seem to find this Config folder or the file you're talking about. I've downloaded the Zip file repeatedly, and it doesn't give me a config folder to edit that file. Am I missing something?
Did you run the game once after modding?

Last edited:

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Ah, right, change the number to 75, save, restart game. That did already change the version before. And well cheat menue .. it does bring statistics and in stats tab (tabs also introduced after paw_beans cheat), you can change these. You may also hit "O" to check if you can change cheats/extended settings.
When you say run the game, do you mean booting it up, and making a new save/loading a save? Because I have done that, I clicked F1 and had the game crash. Still, no Config file has been created.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
When you say run the game, do you mean booting it up, and making a new save/loading a save? Because I have done that, I clicked F1 and had the game crash. Still, no Config file has been created.
you dont need a new game or even hit f1, just extract the mod to game folder, start the game till main menue and files will be created. If not check his post on how it should look like.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
you dont need a new game or even hit f1, just extract the mod to game folder, start the game till main menue and files will be created. If not check his post on how it should look like.
I know what it should look like and all that. I figured out the issue. I just deleted and freshly installed everything all over again, and it's working now thankfully. Thank you for trying to help though, I appreciate it.

Su13n

Genuine Narcoleptic
Donor
Aug 12, 2021
Do I misunderstand the 'unaware' trait? The game tells me I need a lewdness stat > 50 to leave the house without underwear despite having the trait.

LEWD!100%

Nov 20, 2017
I'm still having that problem. I changed the number to 75 but neither the extended configs or cheats appear, also when i return to menu it says basic version again. Got any clues of what it could be?

1728513967675.png

sbycw

Feb 6, 2019
I'm still having that problem. I changed the number to 75 but neither the extended configs or cheats appear, also when i return to menu it says basic version again. Got any clues of what it could be?

View attachment 4116316
I encountered the same issue as you. Since the game itself hasn't been updated, no matter how many times you try installing the cheat mod, it won't work.
However, the game program was updated within a few days, so you'll need to download it again. Download the "Patreon Crack" from the homepage, extract it into the main program folder, and start the game. Press the "O" key, and you'll see that the cheats have been successfully enabled.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unaware-in-the-city-v38b-basic-mr-unaware-studios.167894/post-13339543

Reactions: LEWD!100%

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Since the game itself hasn't been updated, no matter how many times you try installing the cheat mod, it won't work.
It is unclear what you mean by the "game itself" when you later write " game program". I guess you do mean the game modification/cheat. There are 3 cheats listed, first by paw_beans (besides the needed entries all versions offer it allows setting 6 additional settings though by now (after copying files) you need to start&close game for .cfg file, change the key, start game, hit key and change the type to 75 and restart the game another time. But it would be also a bit more futuresafe in that you can change that value yourself.) Second you did link to by Uncle Eugene, he did update the enc value and does need to so in the future if needed, least options to change but relative simple as it doesnt require more user-action than copying files). And then there is my table with much more (200+ vs ~30) options to change, worked for last few game versions, but it requires another tool to run (cheat engine which you might know of forums like ).

I did test the one LEWD!100% used and after setting it up properly it also works fine. As to why it didnt for him/you idk. Maybe like with Soul_Devour something happened on extraction. May some other tool interfering. Check this link.

Last edited:

LEWD!100%

Nov 20, 2017
It is unclear what you mean by the "game itself" when you later write " game program". I guess you do mean the game modification/cheat. There are 3 cheats listed, first by paw_beans (besides the needed entries all versions offer it allows setting 6 additional settings though by now (after copying files) you need to start&close game for .cfg file, change the key, start game, hit key and change the type to 75 and restart the game another time. But it would be also a bit more futuresafe in that you can change that value yourself.) Second you did link to by Uncle Eugene, he did update the enc value and does need to so in the future if needed, least options to change but relative simple as it doesnt require more user-action than copying files). And then there is my table with much more (200+ vs ~30) options to change, worked for last few game versions, but it requires another tool to run (cheat engine which you might know of forums like ).

I did test the one LEWD!100% used and after setting it up properly it also works fine. As to why it didnt for him/you idk. Maybe like with Soul_Devour something happened on extraction. May some other tool interfering.
So i've tried to download only the patreon crack to check if would not work too, as i feared it did not, no extended versions configs even while saying it was the EX version in menu.

So i tried once again redownloading the game and paw_beans's cheat and setting the same values again, and for some reason i actually worked this time. I just cant figure it out what could be the reason. Guess you just need to keep redownloading till it works.
And thanks for the help!

sbycw

Feb 6, 2019

I did test the one LEWD!100% used and after setting it up properly it also works fine. As to why it didnt for him/you idk. Maybe like with Soul_Devour something happened on extraction. May some other tool interfering.
English isn't my first language, and I used a translation tool, which may have caused some confusion. When I said 'game itself,' I was referring to the main game program.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes