Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Maybe it's because I'm relatively new, but I really enjoy the sandbox style, as long as it's not a grind as fuck game. Still, I prefer the visual novel format.
The girls models are different from what I have seen and they seem very attractive to me.

So I have to ask a couple of things. We have the romance tag. Will we have the possibility to play exclusively romance? Without forcing us to the typical corruption, blackmail, etc...

And with that said, will all future or possible kinks / fetishes be optional?
Thanks in advance.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
I'm trying to figure out whether it's worth downloading or not, so the main question of the 21st century is - are there any animations here or not?

milexdi

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks to everyone who is playing and giving feedback.

I have seen a lot of comments complaining that it is a sandbox game. I just wanted to say that the game is sandbox because I wanted the player to be able to decide the order in which to complete the events. I don't want you to spend hours searching the map for what to do, that's why in the "Characters" application of the mobile you have tips on what to do.

I also want to say that the girls in the game do not have statistics to improve to have events with them, I do not want you to waste time uploading statistics to have an event.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I'm trying to figure out whether it's worth downloading or not, so the main question of the 21st century is - are there any animations here or not?
I haven't made much progress. The ones I saw were just short body shift changes and the usual look up from a character's feet when you meet them.

Douxe

Jun 21, 2017
I'm the only one to unlocked the gym scene (just a training) and having nothing else to do? Two weeks I m traveling in every rooms at every hours of the day...

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I'm getting no where fast. Went to the gym with the teacher. That's it. I'm just clicking aimlessly on places and no one is there in most of them. Very boring. I guess I need a walkthrough. This is very tedious.
This is no fun at all. Where are all the students, teachers? Just empty rooms. Can't find the girl that doesn'y go to class. The hint said she was in the school somewhere. i can't find her. Another hint said go see the principal but she's never in her office. I'm done trying to figure it out. Will wait for a walkthrough or some online help to try again.

Reactions: karumi56

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I have seen a lot of comments complaining that it is a sandbox game. I just wanted to say that the game is sandbox because I wanted the player to be able to decide the order in which to complete the events. I don't want you to spend hours searching the map for what to do, that's why in the "Characters" application of the mobile you have tips on what to do.
Sounds good.
I for one enjoy a good sandbox game.

Reactions: aze123451

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Saw the first pic and my eyes rolled, another sandbox.....renders look so good too, guess its another unren for me just to see the pics. Good luck to the Dev.
When I used unren the game had an error on startup. I had to delete the folder and extract the game again and not use unren.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Me too, but this appears to be a sandbox game for a ghost town. I can't find anyone except Riley at the bar.
OK, I found Riley's daughter at the bar. Big deal. After clicking around for two more days with nothing happening I went back to the bar and kept asking Riley for drinks until my money ran out. Now I'm too drunk to play any more. Going to sleep now.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I like sandbox games where players get to do something rather than just read texts ... The renders are good, I liked them, especially the city map ... I hope the story is just as good

Reactions: Lovv99
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes