Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Only thing I wonder.. It's about dating and banging several ladies along the way, but no harem, threesome or groupsex tags? I would hope those tags are at least planned content?

milexdi

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Only thing I wonder.. It's about dating and banging several ladies along the way, but no harem, threesome or groupsex tags? I would hope those tags are at least planned content?
I already have threesomes, foursomes or some fetish like footjob planned. Maybe I should add a section with the things I have planned.

milexdi

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
is there gona be full animated scenes?
Right now I am limited by my hardware and animated scenes are not possible. I want to invest the benefits of patreon in improving my PC and thus include animated scenes.

Reactions: Lovv99

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I already have threesomes, foursomes or some fetish like footjob planned. Maybe I should add a section with the things I have planned.
Yes, it is always good to make it clear where you are going with your game.

there are people like me who do not support some tags (in my case, NTR / sharing ...) and this can generate a painful experience when trying your game, and without a previous warning of what you will find if you encounter "unpleasant" things .

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
Android games updated daily -

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Nice renders, really basic story (nothing new, the boss hate you and everyone else want to have sex with you), bad grind with really short story (if was not the grind the game can be played in 10-15 min), there is no shortcuts for some stuff, for example to sleep, you need to go back to the home, click in the 2 doors, in the bed and choose go to sleep, but in my shitty and horrible opinion the worst of all is the comparison that the characters always make..."the last one lasted 26 segs", "i have been in several threesomes, but neither with two girls and one boy", bitch, you are going to fuck with me, what you have done or not i don't care and don't wanna know, this for me was the worst part of this game what was to be a nice scene lost all the fun.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I don't understand it, he won't let me do anything, you're just going to sleep and I'm going to school, I can't do anything at the gym, either at home, I can't do anything then what did i spend days sleeping

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Can someone explain why every second game has "Summer" in the title?
Well, I'm not sure it's every second game, but taking a wild guess I'd suggest that it's perhaps something to do with the time of year in which the story is set...? Bit of a Catch 22 for the creator really. I suppose he could have got away with calling this "Unbelievable Winter", but only because this summer story would have been Unbelievable if actually set in Winter.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes