Gosamr

May 6, 2021
downloaded and installed the game, but my virus protection wont let me play it. keeps saying it is malware and not to trust it. even when i click to trust it it doesnt let it run. and then says it cant fine the .exe file needed to run it. dont know what else to do . guess ill try a later version.
Unless loads of downloaders are reporting this same problem (I encountered no such reaction), it's pretty safe to assume this is a false positive, a quirk in your virus protection. There should be an option within the virus scanner settings to ignore select files. Just add the .exe file your virus checker is finding fault with to that exemption list and it should let you play without any trouble.
I'd also recommend for added safety, that you always, where possible, download only from Mega or Nopy sites.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Well, I'm not sure it's every second game, but taking a wild guess I'd suggest that it's perhaps something to do with the time of year in which the story is set...? Bit of a Catch 22 for the creator really. I suppose he could have got away with calling this "Unbelievable Winter", but only because this summer story would have been Unbelievable if actually set in Winter.
Theres seems to be very few other games set in other seasons, it just feels like they are all copying each other from a title perspective

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
This game should just be called: Unbelievable

I thought I'd give it a try, but all it did was reinforce my hatred for sandboxes and point-and-click navigation systems.
Just give me an icon or a button to tell me if someone's there or not. Better yet, leave an empty building completely off of the map choices.
Unbelievable.

And the MC really, really needs glasses. After the pan up meeting Jane he thinks, "She's hot!", and I think "She's unbelievably ugly".
Unbelievable

Don't even get me started on the midget MC with the huge dick...
Unbelievable

Good luck with it.

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Unbelievable Summer [v0.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Unbelievable Summer [v0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Unbelievable Summer [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Unbelievable Summer [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-06-20
Version: 0.2

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Unbelievable Summer [v0.2] APK -

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I don't think this is looking good : last post on Patreon on 13 octobre 2021 :

1643572204370.png

Was in for the cheating tag, don't remember even if there was already cheating going on in the game, but the girls are super hot, with excellent curves :love:
Sad, I liked it ....

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
eight months since the last update... It's a way to tell us that it's abandoned?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes