3.50 star(s) 31 Votes

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
So the MC saying "she said that" "she did that" is really just poor writing. Why do that instead of just having the girl say it? Makes no sense. We are looking at the events from the MC POV so there is no need for him to explain them like that, it's just weird, lazy/poor writing? w/e you want to call it.
It's just your opinion. I found that a good narrative resource, which gives this game a sign of originality. I liked it. Don't you? It's OK, but you need to understand that we don't all have the same tastes.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Blackmail,Drugs, Group sex, Prostitution, Rape, Swinging, Transformation i hope those fetishes are avoidable cuz i dont like them to be forced
Well, not really. Because he blackmails the boss to let him fuck his wife's ass. He will make a gangbang with a group of zombies and the woman at the bus stop, he will turn her sister into a prostitute, rape her neighbor ... and transformation ... well, he will finally become a zombie as well... Sorry, Bro

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
It's just your opinion. I found that a good narrative resource, which gives this game a sign of originality. I liked it. Don't you? It's OK, but you need to understand that we don't all have the same tastes.
Nah, I understand that. When did I ever say you couldn't like it? Or that you should agree with me? The point is that it's irrelevant. This isn't about taste. Just because you like something it doesn't mean that it's good (or vice versa). I am not going to try and tell you "you shouldn't like it". I am not arguing perspective here. Whether something is good or poor writing is OBJECTIVE (or at least it should be). Whether you like it or not is SUBJECTIVE. I am not trying to argue that you shouldn't like it, couldn't care less about that, doesn't really affect me in any way shape or form after all.
My point is that it's lazy writing because it's easier to have MC spill "exposition" instead of creating dialogue, it doesn't take advantage of the fact that it's a visual medium and all of this makes the characters feel lifeless, making it hard for the player to actually give a damn about them, or even learn what they are like (personality wise and such) after all they are just there like puppets while MC talks for them. It even explains things we can clearly see and need no further comment, and it does this A LOT not just once or twice. A book would need it, a VN doesn't. We aren't stupid, we can see what is happening. You don't need to explain every single motion.
Saying "that is just your opinion" doesn't really cut it. It is a poor answer, no argument here. Why is it my opinion? How is what I said above not true? If I am wrong, why? :unsure: You would have to explain that to me if you want me to accept it. Instead of just saying "WeLl ThAtS jUst YoUr OpiNiOn" Otherwise we wouldn't ever reach anything. I could just repeat to you "WeLl ThAtS jUst YoUr OpiNiOn" and we would keep going in circles. You said you found it a good narrative, I would like to know why exacltly? What makes it good in your mind? What does the story/game gain from it? What would it lose without it? etc. Wether you LIKE it or not, is of no concern of mine. To me it wouldn't make what I said any less true. It's just your taste, can't argue with that.
Btw originality doesn't mean quality. Just because it's different, it doesn't make it good. Although I would hardly use the word "original" for this game. Everything else seems to be the same as any other game on this site. But it's just the intro, so who knows how it's going to progress?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it all boils down to "did you enjoy playing it" i did..for many thats plenty..sometimes we just need an easygoing fun game ..Triangle was like that..it wasnt what you'd call original or top tier writing..but it was a nice escape..fun and ya felt good after playing its updates...thats how i felt playing this..so thats a win in my books...not that y'all wanted my opinion :D

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
it all boils down to "did you enjoy playing it" i did..for many thats plenty..sometimes we just need an easygoing fun game ..Triangle was like that..it wasnt what you'd call original or top tier writing..but it was a nice escape..fun and ya felt good after playing its updates...thats how i felt playing this..so thats a win in my books...not that y'all wanted my opinion :D
"not that y'all wanted my opinion" Nah, that is fine. "it all boils down to "did you enjoy playing it" " I understand that. I agree. Overall I would say I liked it. Not the worst, not the best. I liked the renders, I want to see where the story is heading, it seems like it could be interesting. It's just the writing that seems really bad/weird to me. But I am looking forward to how it's going to develop.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Blackmail,Drugs, Group sex, Prostitution, Rape, Swinging, Transformation i hope those fetishes are avoidable cuz i dont like them to be forced

I mean.... maybe with all these tags you don't like, this is not the right game for you?
If I would see a NTR/foot fetish/femdom/sissy/golden shower/ limbless torso game I would get the hell out of dodge.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
FK YEH, Emotional Abuse: The Video Game! Kiss 'em and leave 'em! Be the Chad! Get all the different flavors of Prego, and then delet the babbies like a Sims game! :cool:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I mean.... maybe with all these tags you don't like, this is not the right game for you?
If I would see a NTR/foot fetish/femdom/sissy/golden shower/ limbless torso game I would get the hell out of dodge.
im asking if those future fetishes are avoidable, nothing wrong with it, to each their own, i dont like rape,swinging, drugs, prostitution , blackmail and for transformation i dont like when it happens to the mc so i will be okey if is some kind of tits grows to the girls or wathever so long as the mc dont turn into a chick xD

Well, not really. Because he blackmails the boss to let him fuck his wife's ass. He will make a gangbang with a group of zombies and the woman at the bus stop, he will turn her sister into a prostitute, rape her neighbor ... and transformation ... well, he will finally become a zombie as well... Sorry, Bro
because you like that shit doenst mean all people have to like it... Sorry ,bro

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Plan To include in future Builds
: Anal Sex, Ahegao, Bdsm, Blackmail, Bukkake, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Harem, Incest, Lesbian, Pregnancy, Prostitution, Rape, Sex Toys, Sleep Sex, Spanking, Swinging, Transformation, Virgin, Voyeurism, School setting, Twins.
Good, not another little goblin fucking his family and school.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
In the 4th pic her traumatized look and the cum on her belly looks like she just got raped. That's hot.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
What the fuck? Why is no one talking? MC is narrating everything. It feels weird...unsettling. It makes the characters feel like puppets, not alive. Also explaining things like "We got off the car" " We went to the door" "I rang the door" is unnecessary, we can already see what is happening.
This game is weird af.
the intro was intended as a story telling by MC, but it seems by bad english made it worse, hehehe

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
i'll add skip options, so those who does not want to see some fetishes they can jump them..
im asking if those future fetishes are avoidable, nothing wrong with it, to each their own, i dont like rape,swinging, drugs, prostitution , blackmail and for transformation i dont like when it happens to the mc so i will be okey if is some kind of tits grows to the girls or wathever so long as the mc dont turn into a chick xD
No need to worry mc won't be becoming chick xD, and it will be the mc who will be doing these things, Because i don't intend to make the mc a little innocent boy. hahaha

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Good start I see the Joker hasn't aged well :p Can't wait to see more of the daughter Emma the wife is not too bad either all the women look great

i'll add skip options, so those who does not want to see some fetishes they can jump them..
Glad to hear that (y)

Reactions: playb0y44

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
No, ask any professional writer working in a visual medium (aka comics, film, tv, games) and they will tell you that it is bad writing to explain what the viewer already sees.

It's no opinion, it's objectively not a good idea to do it.

3.50 star(s) 31 Votes