3.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Remy3107

Nov 5, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.8 Compressed :

Download

How to activate incest:
Go in the main menu to Enter Code and write "freedom" or "skyisnotblue"

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hi bro, can you update your port with Walkthrough Mod? Thanks in advance.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think i know what you mean. The interesting in UL is the thing that the MC has some "Powers etc" but he doesnt know about . Thats an interesting thing. But with this Update its going a bit to (let me say) far for me. The thing where the MC just teleportet himself is too much. I am still happy about a update for that game. I will still play it but i like MEF more because of that what you sayed + i like Corruption Games more ^^
I can understand that :)
Also for your spoiler ..I don't mind that at all I mean it was hinted from beginning I think that there was a supernatural side to this story, for me that makes the story more interesting to watch :D and read of course xD

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
No, ask any professional writer working in a visual medium (aka comics, film, tv, games) and they will tell you that it is bad writing to explain what the viewer already sees.

It's no opinion, it's objectively not a good idea to do it.
yeah, no. I have read lots of these things you mention, and some of what is considered the best of the best has this stuff all over. youre telling me marvel comics never has a character narrate the picture they are looking at? not every picture is perfectly clear and sometimes requires further explanation. I haven't played this so maybe its way overboard, and the case might be that it is too much and too specific, but that doesn't mean the narration is a bad idea, that means the bad idea was overdoing it or using it when it was unnecessary. maybe the execution is bad, I don't know. but I do know that saying using narration to describe the picture is an objectively bad idea is way too broad a statement to be anywhere close to accurate.

and just being a professional writer doesn't mean they know what is good or bad. professional writers wrote the ghostbusters remake.... in fact, I would argue that as soon as you proclaim to be an art professional of any kind you tend to not know your ass from a hole in the ground. you immediately focus on what is "objectively right" and stop focusing on making what is good.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
No, ask any professional writer working in a visual medium (aka comics, film, tv, games) and they will tell you that it is bad writing to explain what the viewer already sees.

It's no opinion, it's objectively not a good idea to do it.
In comics its fairly common

Anyway, i love both games from this developer and cant wait to see more of them.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Damn nice update

Love the harem build in this game

And the MC with his two sides to him... kindda curious why he cant remember his powers

But also kindda bad ass that he has these harely quinn ladies watching his back

Curious how this proceeds will keep a eye one this great job so far tho

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Anybody know how old is the note from OP?
1614893325658.png
To be honest, I don't remember at which version i started a new game....
Maybe a good idea to put a date stamp on those notes.... just a suggestion.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Man, just a great update and cliff hanger to but was OUTSTANDING!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Thanos Escalated.gif
So I guess either super power or supernatural tags should be added to the game after this update?

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
yeah, no. I have read lots of these things you mention, and some of what is considered the best of the best has this stuff all over. youre telling me marvel comics never has a character narrate the picture they are looking at? not every picture is perfectly clear and sometimes requires further explanation. I haven't played this so maybe its way overboard, and the case might be that it is too much and too specific, but that doesn't mean the narration is a bad idea, that means the bad idea was overdoing it or using it when it was unnecessary. maybe the execution is bad, I don't know. but I do know that saying using narration to describe the picture is an objectively bad idea is way too broad a statement to be anywhere close to accurate.

and just being a professional writer doesn't mean they know what is good or bad. professional writers wrote the ghostbusters remake.... in fact, I would argue that as soon as you proclaim to be an art professional of any kind you tend to not know your ass from a hole in the ground. you immediately focus on what is "objectively right" and stop focusing on making what is good.
Rule number 1 of all visual media is "Show, don't tell". You never use exposition or narration when a simple visual will suffice. My favorite recent instance of a writer absolutely botching this is in the movie Bloodshot. There's a scene where instead of showing the twist of the entire movie to the audience, they have one of the characters tell Vin Diesel's character as he's unconscious. What could have been a great scene where Vin Diesel reacts to this betrayal is instead spoken at him while he's sleeping. It was fucking hilarious, because then the audience knew about the twist before Vin Diesel did, and when he finally was allowed to react to it, no one gave a shit.

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
Well, this is one of those TV games where you fuck everyone and everything, BUT! There is an interesting plot in the plot about the past years, solving the problems of girls, etc. The choice is only in who you want, the rest in no way affect the choice in the relationship, fucked, count everything, you don't need to take more steam. I liked it, I'm waiting to find out what is there with the past years

Reactions: Horagen81
3.50 star(s) 31 Votes