3.50 star(s) 31 Votes

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Nice game. The Main story is interesting. I like that.
Just one suggestion when it comes to the animations and sound: The speed of the animations should be synced with the sound if anyhow possible. Otherwise it can become a bit irritating.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anybody know how old is the note from OP?
View attachment 1067417
To be honest, I don't remember at which version i started a new game....
Maybe a good idea to put a date stamp on those notes.... just a suggestion.
been there a while (months, apparently since 0.3) and yea timestamp on these cases (this isn't only game with that kind of warning) would be nice.

Reactions: trauts

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So the last time I played this was 0.7, and the story had completely gone off the rails and made no logical sense. One of the Devs said something about them remaking the start of the game to have it make more sense again... has that happened or is still batshit crazy?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
yeah, no. I have read lots of these things you mention, and some of what is considered the best of the best has this stuff all over. youre telling me marvel comics never has a character narrate the picture they are looking at? not every picture is perfectly clear and sometimes requires further explanation. I haven't played this so maybe its way overboard, and the case might be that it is too much and too specific, but that doesn't mean the narration is a bad idea, that means the bad idea was overdoing it or using it when it was unnecessary. maybe the execution is bad, I don't know. but I do know that saying using narration to describe the picture is an objectively bad idea is way too broad a statement to be anywhere close to accurate.

and just being a professional writer doesn't mean they know what is good or bad. professional writers wrote the ghostbusters remake.... in fact, I would argue that as soon as you proclaim to be an art professional of any kind you tend to not know your ass from a hole in the ground. you immediately focus on what is "objectively right" and stop focusing on making what is good.
Man, you really have no clue at all. Yes, Marvel comics actually take care NOT TO explain what you can already see in general, this is something that was big like 25-30 years ago, when Chris Claremont was a famous name as a comic writer. Just like thought bubbles, being overly descriptive is a thing of the past.
Of course not every narration is a bad idea and I never said that, just that constantly explaining what people can already see is bad writing, which it is.
As for the last paragraph, do you even know what you're writing here? Everybody who earns his living by writing is a professional writer, which means everybody who gets enough work published to live from it, so you are saying all these people don't know their ass from a hole in the ground? That's fucking ridiculous. You complain about me making a broad statement, and then you make an absolutely insane broad statement? You crack me up.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and Joeburqa

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update but game popula is starting to get too big even mc is next to god. too many plotholes so dev not better to forget some.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Description says and i quote, "Will you claim all the woman?" So i guess it has harem element but i don't see any harem tag.
The harem hasn't yet been established, though. Tags are only added once the content in the game currently reflects them. As it currently stands, there is jealousy, deception, etc. The women don't generally accept one another (or, mostly, don't generally know about each other) as LIs of the MC.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just started playing and I think I found a small mistake
when valentina is with MC in the bathroom she says
"We can't have you scaring [twinonesfriend] with this ..."
Also, playb0y44, after going to sleep with Valentina (when the MC, she, Mia, and her friend have arrived back home), the text on a black screen reads, "After mc had left the thughs...". Instead of "mc" here, I recommend using the MC's name, to avoid breaking the fourth narrative wall. Additionally, the word "thughs" should be spelled thugs (i.e., no second letter h).

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Man, you really have no clue at all. Yes, Marvel comics actually take care NOT TO explain what you can already see in general, this is something that was big like 25-30 years ago, when Chris Claremont was a famous name as a comic writer. Just like thought bubbles, being overly descriptive is a thing of the past.
Of course not every narration is a bad idea and I never said that, just that constantly explaining what people can already see is bad writing, which it is.
As for the last paragraph, do you even know what you're writing here? Everybody who earns his living by writing is a professional writer, which means everybody who gets enough work published to live from it, so you are saying all these people don't know their ass from a hole in the ground? That's fucking ridiculous. You complain about me making a broad statement, and then you make an absolutely insane broad statement? You crack me up.
your average movie/book/comic makes next to nothing and is considered bad. only a select few rise to the top. I said they tend to not etc etc.... meaning that some still do. but most don't. how many tv shows don't make it past a season or two? how many movies are considered a flop at the box office? how many writers write 1 book then never make another because the company wont publish them? how many comics have the big companies cancelled in the last decade because they ran for 13 issues and no one cared? happens all the time. happens more often than the ones that make it. therefore your average writer doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground, otherwise they would have written a better script/novel/etc.

and bad writing? how many times have you played one of these games and they mentioned the penis being erect? you can see it. but they mention it. or how many times have you read about how big some girls tits were? you can see them. you know they are big. but they still mention it. for that matter, if narration is pointless and bad writing, literally 90% of the text during sex scenes is pointless in these games. you can see the penis enter the mouth/vagina/anus yet they still say the penis went into so and so orifice. so every game that ever mentions any of this has bad writing? you can see it, so don't bother mentioning it, right? my point was that you said narrating is bad/lazy writing. don't tell the reader what they can see, right? my point was that your statement was too broad to be accurate. I did mention that maybe the case here was over narrating, or overstating the obvious, and that might be what was bad. but that all narration, used as a tool to augment what the reader sees, is not inherently bad. subjective, not objective. I send tend to. not every single one. there is a difference.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
For some reason, I was not getting notifications from this thread. :unsure:
To be honest...if we get a hero that's good if not that's also good...what I hope for ...more than a hero...alot more ...is that we have a bit more content than last time..since last time...last update...was like....5 min or so..
It was a good update don't get me wrong...loved it...but a bit ...wll not a bit ...more than a bit on the short side...
So was the update okay? (Even though I've received your answer further down) :sneaky:
Speak in coherent sentences damn it!

And also, i agree :)

Ah....Bonnie Tyler.......damn what a voice....
So was the update better than the last one?
Hmm the update was kind of weird. Kind of chaotic. Is hard to describe
The game's story went from already being off the rails to jumping the shark with a freight train.

Needs a superpowers tag.
It's the specialty of my vn's. :LOL:
Just started playing and I think I found a small mistake
when valentina is with MC in the bathroom she says
"We can't have you scaring [twinonesfriend] with this ..."
Thanks, will fix it.
so...
the game just ends at Have a taste of Adelaide? / Be on your way. Option ...or this is just me?

EDIT : also...overall pretty damn good update....new characters , new interactions, story development...new hot scenes....loved it!
Yap, that the ending for this update. :devilish:
It didn't really felt chaotic for me. :p
It felt good and let's say for a second that it was chaotic...I don't mind at all...we got more details about some characters , more story development...honestly it didn't felt chaotic...it felt good...
I really like the story telling and the story itself...fucking awesome :) the scenes were pretty hot even the one that didn't lead to sex...you know of whom I'm talking about :p ..it actually felt quite fucking hot :D alittle bit of teasing :D
Now I'm sad because I know we need to wait maybe 3 months or so?or 2 and a bit?>since next update will be for MEF and then UL :D , though MEF is also a fucking good game :D (I preffer UL and I think story wise is much more better )
:geek: MEF is intended as fuckfest :lepew: and UL not.
Damn i am dumb. I just realized that you mean this Game :rolleyes: But i would say yes. UL is nice with the Story and so but MEF is better
:sneaky:
Anybody know how old is the note from OP?
View attachment 1067417
To be honest, I don't remember at which version i started a new game....
Maybe a good idea to put a date stamp on those notes.... just a suggestion.
This note is when 0.3 was posted. I made some heavy code changing in that version.
Nice game. The Main story is interesting. I like that.
Just one suggestion when it comes to the animations and sound: The speed of the animations should be synced with the sound if anyhow possible. Otherwise it can become a bit irritating.
Currently, all of my time is spent making renders and writing. But I'll try to improve them in the future.
So the last time I played this was 0.7, and the story had completely gone off the rails and made no logical sense. One of the Devs said something about them remaking the start of the game to have it make more sense again... has that happened or is still batshit crazy?
:rolleyes: Sadly it's still batshit crazy. The rewrite of UL has not started yet. It'll start once MEF rewrite ends.
Also, playb0y44, after going to sleep with Valentina (when the MC, she, Mia, and her friend have arrived back home), the text on a black screen reads, "After mc had left the thughs...". Instead of "mc" here, I recommend using the MC's name, to avoid breaking the fourth narrative wall. Additionally, the word "thughs" should be spelled thugs (i.e., no second letter h).
Thanks for letting me know. I'll fix them in the next update. (Because I don't think they are game-breaking.)

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
so...
the game just ends at Have a taste of Adelaide? / Be on your way. Option ...or this is just me?

EDIT : also...overall pretty damn good update....new characters , new interactions, story development...new hot scenes....loved it!
It cliffed us that way cos we all know whats going to happen next ;)

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD and playb0y44

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hello, no NTR in this game. sharing will be possible if you wish or the other options would be to kill or blackmail. YES mc get's to keep all the girls to himself. unmarried not a problem married not a problem, widow? hmm not a problem.
Sharing doesn't interest me. The kill and blackmail options don't convince me. If we add that it has the tag sleep sex that I don't like...

Thanks the for the game and wish you good luck.

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
I must admit that the project is rather mediocre. It immediately strikes the eye that the game is a kind of Frankenstein, cobbled together from nowhere obtained free models, which in style may differ from each other. The plot is also such itself, because it is very far from the real world, although everything seems to be happening in it.
From the pros, the simplicity of what is happening. Due to the fact that all this is not positioned as something very serious, you can sometimes forgive complete nonsense, bloopers, and even have fun. There is also a decent set of girls, there is already a wife right away, which is not typical for such games. There is enough content for 0.8, although it hardly means that the game is 80% complete. In general, it is quite possible to find something of your own.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Does anyone know were u can enter that incest code ? on the main screen it doesnt show up

3.50 star(s) 31 Votes