Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
The story is a bit weak, even for an intro i mean the girl almost got raped and she immediately throw herself on another married man. that's almost impossible, psychological wise. sure it's a game but you can at least have a buildup but not so long to have us blue ball....
Anyway, there's many games have been abandoned because the lack of stories even though they have plenty of sex scenes. and hate for this one to share the same fate, with good render and those chocolate skins mmmmm

Reactions: Exu

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
the girl almost got raped and she immediately throw herself on another married man. that's almost impossible, psychological wise.
i know what you mean in real life that is the case, but to flee from that life we play games and do other stuff, so if we get bound to same rules even in games then what's the point. :( so in this game we will be saying things and doing things which we can't in the real life . :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Great play boy of the star girls above and beyond mere mortal skirt chasing life aspirations ...
Love the avatar and hope you stay true to the protagonist breathing life into our GAMES!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hakulaku97

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Half the spammy assets in the banner have their clothes clipped. The logo on their patreon is a giant question mark, literally. Goal set at 2000$ to buy a decent graphics card. And there's a 100$ tier for 4k wallpapers and polls. Who's begging for 4k versions of these trashy renders?

This whole "adult gaming daz clone renpy" market should be the new nigerian prince scam meme.
"clothes clipped" ?? you lost me there. "giant question mark" .. when i made the page the game was in very early stage. so in banner put the coming soon and the logo as question mark, haha even the discord did not had anything recently. "Goal set at 2000$ to buy a decent graphics card" for render 2 things are needed cuda cores and memory, as off now i can't put many characters and environment together, and if you add good lighting the time for render increases a lot. to my knowledge RTX Titan have the most cores and memory for being put in a workstation pc and it cost 2000$ +, and the "100$ tier" it's not a must or anything like that,
same thing have different value in each person eye, this tier is for someone who can and wish to help, and lastly "trashy renders" i tried my best to make them look good :(
Anyone notice the huge amount of times (towards) is used? And is it ever explained who the characters are when he takes "Debra" home? Dev really needs a dialogue coach.
Thank you for pointing that out, as when i was writing the script for intro version i was just going with the flow and did not noticed, hehehe
I recommend the developer to use microsoft word when writing dialogues, as it automatically highlights misspelled words.
Thanks for the recommendation, will be doing it more in future built, i was using atom to write the code, and in that it does not show any error. as my native language is not English, so i made child like mistakes , oh another thing some time when typing faster i miss press keyboard key, that also becomes one of the reason for wrong spelling.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Thank you for pointing that out, as when i was writing the script for intro version i was just going with the flow and did not noticed, hehehe
I was wondering this too while playing the story, like who are these characters and how are they related. Is Olivia Debra's mother and is Sophia her sister? They just call her dear and darling and i'm guessing they live with Debra while the husband is far away from home. Also, is Emma the MC's sister or maybe sister-in-law? And why is the MC's wife default name is Wife :LOL:?

I see Harem in the future plans, i'll be looking forward to see how that plays out.

Reactions: OsloXYZ

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I was wondering this too while playing the story, like who are these characters and how are they related. Is Olivia Debra's mother and is Sophia her sister? They just call her dear and darling and i'm guessing they live with Debra while the husband is far away from home. Also, is Emma the MC's sister or maybe sister-in-law? And why is the MC's wife default name is Wife :LOL:?

I see Harem in the future plans, i'll be looking forward to see how that plays out.
the reason i did not told their relation was so the player can give them relation as they like mother/sister/friend, but looks like i had to do it, So before updating the links i added them, now they have relationship told before naming them

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Just Played it and liked what I saw,as soon as I see the wife getting into some Hot action,then I will probably hook up on Patreon,but not as a Guardian for 100$:p .
you don't have to wait very long XD, i am rendering wife scene as we speak ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Damn, I can get with most of the game (amusing translation included), but Debra having absolutely no expression during the sex scenes creeps me the fuck out. Like she actually went catatonic from all the trauma.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
D1ck is separated from a body in that picture,
but I'm most amused by an Engrish phrases:
Please Sir, Fill this Foam.. / signal muscles :LOL:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
D1ck is separated from a body in that picture,
but I'm most amused by an Engrish phrases:
Please Sir, Fill this Foam.. / signal muscles :LOL:
which picture are you talking about?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hmmm...

I've tried unzipping both the Mega link and Nopy link windows downloads and both give me a metric ton of sounds not found errors.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hmmm...

I've tried unzipping both the Mega link and Nopy link windows downloads and both give me a metric ton of sounds not found errors.
sound is added for v0.2. when I updated the links for v0.1 I forgot to remove the sound code from the script.
Just uploaded the fix for it.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes