Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
...after finishing studies you’re older step-sister came to live with you.
You're, a shortened version of 'you are' so in other words the MC is the older step-sister who came to live with himself/herself?
I guess the bad English and the cheating tag is why this has very little fanfare as the renders looks nice. Good luck!

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I'll wait for incest to download, or can we name relationships right now?

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
It looks interesting, but the OP description is written in terrible English which often makes no sense. I am sorry, I don't want to be harsh on anybody, but it is really bad. I am sceptical about the language in the VN itself, so I don't know if I should play it. Is it worth it?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
My apologies I didn't even noticed you evolved into a game dev. So when you're adding traps and pregnancies? I'll settle for a nice loli or 2 for now. :sneaky:
haha well, the mc has a lot's of girls to fuck, like office boss, boss daughter, office secretary then the women of the gang members then his own daughter around then the pregnancies will happen and mc will flee for the time being to another city at that time your other request will be fulfilled. , as for other things, I will make new polls asking what type of character should be when introducing a new character.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I guess the bad English and the cheating tag is why this has very little fanfare as the renders looks nice. Good luck!
I can't do anything for English till I find some voluntary proofreader and as for cheating, MC is the one who will be fucking other's girl/women.
I'll wait for incest to download, or can we name relationships right now?
you can name them however you wish. Like sister mother etc.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
I can't do anything for English till I find some voluntary proofreader and as for cheating, MC is the one who will be fucking other's girl/women.

I wouldn't put the tag cheating if it's the MC doing the cheating, all MCs cheat and it'll only scare players away from your game.
I'll give it a go then as the renders looks nice! I can deal with a little Engrish. :)

Efol

Nov 18, 2018

I think he ment if we could name the women and give them a "title".

Such as: This is your "insert title" her name is "insert name". Something along those lines.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - at least now we get to know who the women in that house are - but its a bit lazy to fix that with a "Dev: She is her .... - Name her". ;) But better than nothing. But when they talk the names are not shown or only the default names ... might be a bug.

The story is still ridiculous. Why do we sleep-rape our own wife? At least give us the option not to do it. Currently the game gives you no room to act as the MC in any meaningful way.

It is really off putting that the other girls is your OLDER?? roommate? So you live with your wife and a roommate? ... sure. This really needs an incest patch to make at least some sense. But then you have to change some dialog too -

screenshot0001.png
or instead of your daughter she might be your sister ... but then its still a strange living situation. With a slightly changed endingh of the wife sex, she could be the MCs mother - then some of what she says would make a bit more sense...

There are only the mostly decent looking renders that speak for the game imho. The plot still seems very incoherent and above all confusing. Nothing makes sense ... the MC question himself why he dont sleep with his wife, because she is gorgous and she cant even remember how huge his dick is ... and that she might get addicted to it ... sure. But, because there were a voice in his sleep, I guess there will be some alien/magic/mystic/... bullshit to justify all of that somehow.

This is a confusing game - I do like the girls (their looks, because we still dont know shit about any of them) and it is at least understandable to read but everything else is some kind of clusterfuck ..

Edit: to make that clear: Yeah I get it, its a first game and stuff. As I said, there are some good things here, but it feels not like there is a greater vision or story planned out. More like a - "Ok ... what next?" approach ... but even the start/foundation lacks solid preparation ... at least thats how I feel about it currently. I dont want to bash on the dev in any way - I try to give feedback to consider. :p

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Might I give you two suggestions that should be simple to implement? First, often the dialogue has "DAME" but sometimes it has "DAMN". "DAMN" is the correct word. Maybe you can use find-and-replace to fix all of those instances. Second, I notice a lot of hearts in the dialogue; I wonder if either you mean to use another symbol or if somehow something is going wrong that's causing those to appear.

I'm really happy with the game so far, though! You should be proud, especially if this is your first effort. I speak to enough people IRL for whom English is not their first language, so mistakes don't actually bother me. (I notice them, but as long as I can understand what you mean, I don't care.) I'm loving the idea that something might be wrong with the MC (a larger penis and the game's titular Uncontrollable Lust) and that he's starting to get a little nervous about it. I sense a deeper plot, but still plenty of sex. :giggle:

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ok - at least now we get to know who the women in that house are - but its a bit lazy to fix that with a "Dev: She is her .... - Name her". ;) But better than nothing. But when they talk the names are not shown or only the default names ... might be a bug.

The story is still ridiculous. Why do we sleep-rape our own wife? At least give us the option not to do it. Currently the game gives you no room to act as the MC in any meaningful way.

It is really off putting that the other girls is your OLDER?? roommate? So you live with your wife and a roommate? ... sure. This really needs an incest patch to make at least some sense. But then you have to change some dialog too -

View attachment 431235
or instead of your daughter she might be your sister ... but then its still a strange living situation. With a slightly changed endingh of the wife sex, she could be the MCs mother - then some of what she says would make a bit more sense...

There are only the mostly decent looking renders that speak for the game imho. The plot still seems very incoherent and above all confusing. Nothing makes sense ... the MC question himself why he dont sleep with his wife, because she is gorgous and she cant even remember how huge his dick is ... and that she might get addicted to it ... sure. But, because there were a voice in his sleep, I guess there will be some alien/magic/mystic/... bullshit to justify all of that somehow.

This is a confusing game - I do like the girls (their looks, because we still dont know shit about any of them) and it is at least understandable to read but everything else is some kind of clusterfuck ..

Edit: to make that clear: Yeah I get it, its a first game and stuff. As I said, there are some good things here, but it feels not like there is a greater vision or story planned out. More like a - "Ok ... what next?" approach ... but even the start/foundation lacks solid preparation ... at least thats how I feel about it currently. I dont want to bash on the dev in any way - I try to give feedback to consider. :p
It's not lazy fix it's the lack of coding knowledge.
name doesn't show? what you mean their name should show which you put such as mc default name is player but if you put Johnny it should show Johnny not player.
As for the story give some time, it's just 2nd release.
the roommate thing is for patreon, will try to overcome it somehow.
I'll try to improve with every release.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Might I give you two suggestions that should be simple to implement? First, often the dialogue has "DAME" but sometimes it has "DAMN". "DAMN" is the correct word; maybe you can use find-and-replace to fix all of those instances. Second, I notice a lot of hearts in the dialogue; I wonder if either you mean to use another symbol or if somehow something is going wrong that's causing those to appear.

I'm really happy with the game so far, though! You should be proud, especially if this is your first effort. I speak to enough people IRL for whom English is not their first language, so mistakes don't actually bother me. (I notice them, but as long as I can understand what you mean, I don't care.) I'm loving the idea that something might be wrong with the MC (a larger penis and the game's titular Uncontrollable Lust) and that he's starting to get a little nervous about it. I sense a deeper plot, but still plenty of sex. :giggle:
Done/Changed with Dame. (you can see in the new script when I upload in a few days by fixing more mistakes as I found them.)
Yes, something is wrong with mc and he will find out after having lots of sex
I understand this is your first game and we can all cut you some slack for any "growing pains".
I and others are simply voicing our opinion and giving constructive criticism about your game.
I am not mad or angry, sorry if it sounded like that. I read all the replies and try to improve and correct the mistakes in the next release.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's not lazy fix it's the lack of coding knowledge.
name doesn't show? what you mean their name should show which you put such sa mc default name is player but if you put Johnny it should show Johnny not player.
As for the story give some time, it's just 2nd release.
the roommate thing is for patreon, will try to overcome it somehow.
I'll try to improve with every release.
Personally, I think you're doing a great job! Keep it up, Playb0y!

Done/Changed with Dame. (you can see in the new script when I upload in a few days by fixing more mistakes as I found them.)
Yes, something is wrong with mc and he will find out after having lots of sex
FYI — in case it ever applies in the future in games you create — dame generally is used in one of three ways. It is an official title given to women who are honored for their contributions to British culture, art, etc. It also has been used to refer to a woman in a high position of authority, like a head nun. Finally, in a certain bygone period in America, it was used disparagingly (and only by certain men) to refer to any woman, but especially to those whom the man did not respect at all.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes