Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope that some of the future plan content is optional instead of forced on the m.c. [player] like the swinging [not into that ] . some player's want to take from from other guy [npc's ]instead of sharing the lady's with other guys . other wise this game is a no go for me

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Only grammar police cares about that ! Gameplay and renders are what makes the game good or bad!!
Actually, that's not the point. If you constantly encounter mistakes, weird words and wrong sentence structure in the text, it breaks the immersion, because you often have to re-read a sentence when it doesn't make sense, and besides, nobody talks like that. :D

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Actually, that's not the point. If you constantly encounter mistakes, weird words and wrong sentence structure in the text, it breaks the immersion, because you often have to re-read a sentence when it doesn't make sense, and besides, nobody talks like that. :D
Aside from everything they do, they don't have time for everything like look over the script twice for errors. I offered to help and currently doing it for one at least.
It's easier to complain about but not easy to put yoursel in their place.
I get script lines sent to me by e-mail and help where I can.
At least I am doing something about it instead of complaining.
I'm just glad there is at least one I can help for a better script.
It cant be easy doing all that work in such a short time all by yourself.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Very nice beginning. The women are beautiful. I can see "pregnancy" and "transformation" in the planned tag : very promising. I can't wait !

"landlord", "roommate"... was this really intended by the dev ? Or is there any way to fix this ? :sneaky:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
she is definitely just a roommate..she is the same age as the wife(visually) so definitely a true roommate..which makes the wife weird letting someone so frikkin hot live there with her horny as heck hubby :p because if she was a daughter surly she wouldnt look the same age right? :p

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Only grammar police cares about that ! Gameplay and renders are what makes the game good or bad!!
I was just asking if the actual game has no Engrish like in the OP before I download. Nobody seems to be able to answer me, and instead just defends the game even though I didn't even talk about the game itself, I didn't criticise it, but I asked how it is. So it looks like I'll have to try myself. You know, that the story in a VN is it's most important part. :D And if you have an immersion breaking Engrish, well... Or maybe you were just joking and I took you seriously. If that's the case, my bad.

Aside from everything they do, they don't have time for everything like look over the script twice for errors. I offered to help and currently doing it for one at least.
It's easier to complain about but not easy to put yoursel in their place.
I get script lines sent to me by e-mail and help where I can.
At least I am doing something about it instead of complaining.
I'm just glad there is at least one I can help for a better script.
It cant be easy doing all that work in such a short time all by yourself.
Why so defensive? I don't understand why would you think I was complaining about the dev. Are you projecting or something? First of all, I was not talking about typos. Those are inevitable, as well as bugs. I write articles, so I know how proofreading and editors work. I was talking about "Engrish". In my first post, I was asking if the game has as bad writing as is in the OP, while hoping it's not the case. In my 2nd post, I was explaining why Engrish might be a problem when playing a VN (entertainment based on reading text with pictures), nothing more. It wansn't ever a big deal, I wanted to know if the game has good writing and explained why. And so what, that you do something different in your free time. I help people close to me, not strangers on the internet as you do. Does it make us unequal? I don't think so. So, considering all that, it's not so unreasonable to ask how a VN fares in sense of writing before I download and play it.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the engrish..what very little there is..is mild and barely noticable..there are a couple spelling errors..but nothing that impedes the games enjoyment in anyway..unless you are really OCD about it.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
i need help.. who is madison to debra her mother? and who is are the people in MC house. the sleeping girl and the who was taking shower. i like incest game but i have no ide who they are to MC. i already downloaded incest patch i thought that it would auto put in the relationship in it. so plaese help me.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i need help.. who is madison to debra her mother? and who is are the people in MC house. the sleeping girl and the who was taking shower. i like incest game but i have no ide who they are to MC. i already downloaded incest patch i thought that it would auto put in the relationship in it. so plaese help me.
Start over and READ the dialogue !!!!!!:rolleyes:
PS:
And the spoiler at OP or here !!!!(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
she is definitely just a roommate..she is the same age as the wife(visually) so definitely a true roommate..which makes the wife weird letting someone so frikkin hot live there with her horny as heck hubby :p because if she was a daughter surly she wouldnt look the same age right? :p
Definitly not daughter. But maybe like a sister or something like that.
As for the delicious Debra, when you read the dialogue, Madisson could be like her mother and Sophia her sister.

That's why I guess the dev will put together an "unofficial" patch to "fix" this. Maybe the dev already planned to do something like that (read the intended tags :sneaky: )

EDIT : just as I'm writing this post, a certain lewd patch just appeared. what is this patch ? I wonder... :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: playb0y44

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I think you all should know that if I put mother sister daughter etc, patreon won't like that and remove my page. so you guys have to use your imagination. I thought it would good to let you all set their relationship as you guys like. (or could it be that the code is not working and you guys can't set relationship?)
"landlord", "roommate"... was this really intended by the dev ? Or is there any way to fix this ? :sneaky:
I uploaded a patch you can replace it on the game folder.
Screenshot_40.png She is sister, hehehe as for daughter she will come in future updates.
my mistake uploaded the wrong file download the new one and tell if you face the problem again. (Just to be sure replace the script file in game folder)
Definitly not daughter. But maybe like a sister or something like that.
As for the delicious Debra, when you read the dialogue, Madisson could be like her mother and Sophia her sister.
That's why I guess the dev will put together an "unofficial" patch to "fix" this. Maybe the dev already planned to do something like that (read the intended tags :sneaky: )
EDIT : just as I'm writing this post, a certain lewd patch just appeared. what is this patch ? I wonder... :sneaky:
you guessed right. but it feels like I need to put the relationship in the thread op for people to understand, I am thinking of rewriting the overver in spoiler.

Reactions: Paprika and zh

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Updated the overview of the game, hope this makes it easier to understand what the game is about and what will happen in future.
If you have some questions, let me know.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I was just asking if the actual game has no Engrish like in the OP before I download. Nobody seems to be able to answer me, and instead just defends the game even though I didn't even talk about the game itself, I didn't criticise it, but I asked how it is. So it looks like I'll have to try myself. You know, that the story in a VN is it's most important part. :D And if you have an immersion breaking Engrish, well... Or maybe you were just joking and I took you seriously. If that's the case, my bad.

Why so defensive? I don't understand why would you think I was complaining about the dev. Are you projecting or something? First of all, I was not talking about typos. Those are inevitable, as well as bugs. I write articles, so I know how proofreading and editors work. I was talking about "Engrish". In my first post, I was asking if the game has as bad writing as is in the OP, while hoping it's not the case. In my 2nd post, I was explaining why Engrish might be a problem when playing a VN (entertainment based on reading text with pictures), nothing more. It wansn't ever a big deal, I wanted to know if the game has good writing and explained why. And so what, that you do something different in your free time. I help people close to me, not strangers on the internet as you do. Does it make us unequal? I don't think so. So, considering all that, it's not so unreasonable to ask how a VN fares in sense of writing before I download and play it.
In hopes of being part of something big. The next best game in the internet.
At least in this website. I enjoy fixing sripts and those little errors.
The writing can be easily fixed . I don't mind doing it if it helps.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
In hopes of being part of something big. The next best game in the internet.
At least in this website. I enjoy fixing sripts and those little errors.
The writing can be easily fixed . I don't mind doing it if it helps.
Does this mean what I think it means? you will help with proofreading?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Does this mean what I think it means? you will help with proofreading?
I thought I mentioned that?
That's not what I'm thinking of doing.
I currently am helping somebody.
I don't mind doing it. It's for a good cause.
The cause of being able to undertand what the dev is writing.
What better cause could there be?
A game you can actually understand what they are saying .

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm just glad the wife wasn't upset with us after we pretty much fucked her while she was half asleep :LOL: nice short update was good to see a bit more of Emma that was a rather fun scene we had with her ;)

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes