ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This still doesn't answer the question. Playb0y asked: "Is that a yes or no?" Your answer: "Yes it is [a yes or no]." You need to say something more like, "That's a yes" or "That's a no". Please clarify. Hehe.
If you are a game developer that's a yes.
If you're not yes it is.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's not a zombie folks, it's the Joker himself, or as the MC calls him in his older years; "the longer man" :LOL:

View attachment 407531

The story is kind of whacky - and the Engrish contributes to that effect - and the list of tags under "planned" promises to make it even whackier. Renders are OKish but character models often looks like they was superimposed into the frame rather than being blended with the background.

About 2.5-3.0/5 stars IMO.
It seems the mc is some kind of super hero and he doesnt even know it.
Seem something happened to him the day before (yesterday) and he can't remember.
He easily did away with those thugs without breaking a sweat.
Well anyone can easily beat a toothpick like that but not the muscle thug
Maybe a radiactive meteor or something like that.
I just have to keep playing to find out.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hafta ask the dev..i have not tried with the patch so no idea..i'm F95's official uncestor :p

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
Looks like the dev made some improvements, the intro and dialogue are looking better. Still some grammar mistakes here and there but well...personally I don't give them much importance. The baka was kinda cringy though.
Btw I noticed that the eye colour of the characters changes: Valentina's (the wife) eyes are dark at first but after the sex scene they change to blue. On the other hand Emma (the sister) seems to have blue eyes the 1st time we see her but on the massage scene she has dark eyes.
Overall pretty good update, definitely an improvement over the last one.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Is there a way to give Emma a deeper massage in the morning? Says relationship is not high enough but I don' recall any interaction prior to this that could have increased it and there doesn't appear to even be a stat tracked for Emma according to saveeditor. Am I missing something?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The story is very engaging.
But I still don't knpw how he got this super strength and stamina.
And just when it was about to get goo too.
He was headed to see those 3 girls for a possible Harem path
Maybe in the future versions the truth will be revealed....peace

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes