Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, that reveal about the MC was interesting if we are getting guys the size of giants afraid of the MC he really must be quite the badass certainly need to know more about him and his background now. Also, hope we make a move on Olivia she's pretty hot.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well, that reveal about the MC was interesting if we are getting guys the size of giants afraid of the MC he really must be quite the badass certainly need to know more about him and his background now. Also, hope we make a move on Olivia she's pretty hot.
if you got these 3 options then you are on the right path with Olivia. If not then play again from the start. And for future reference, you can bang every single girl that you will meet.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
if you got these 3 options then you are on the right path with Olivia. If not then play again from the start. And for future reference, you can bang every single girl that you will meet.
Thanks for pointing that out I only got the goodbye option so I'll definitely need to play again.

Reactions: playb0y44
D

Deleted member 802253

great game so far, cant wait to see more sex scenes with Debra

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
And all those womens are so gorgeous, count me in.
I loved those sounds in sex scenes, might be the hottest moanings what I have heard in these games.
Well, it was worth the effort to add those sex sounds.
I really enjoy making it and i really wish that you guys also enjoy it as much as I do.

Reactions: Nerttu

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
I see quite potential in this game. Keep up with your work.
The story looks interesting and these latina women are just so lovely

Last edited:

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello dose this game have any NTR Or sharing girls with other guys dose the Mc get to keep the girls for him self i hope so ?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Damn MC must be a hell of a bad ass if he can not only kick The Joker and Lex Luthor's asses but also scare The Kingpin so bad he leaves the country :p

• Haha
Reactions: playb0y44

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
As I said before I did not release this for the public. It was leaked. Mega is available on patreon page. Either you can join or you will have to wait for this to become public.
No no. I get that. Which is why I was asking if there was a set date that it *would* be made public.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hello dose this game have any NTR Or sharing girls with other guys dose the Mc get to keep the girls for him self i hope so ?
Hello, no NTR in this game. sharing will be possible if you wish or the other options would be to kill or blackmail. YES mc get's to keep all the girls to himself. unmarried not a problem married not a problem, widow? hmm not a problem.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes