playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Damn MC must be a hell of a bad ass if he can not only kick The Joker and Lex Luthor's asses but also scare The Kingpin so bad he leaves the country :p
OMG, I get the joker resemblance but you made laugh so hard with Lex Luthor's and Kingpin. It really was not my intention :ROFLMAO: just wanted to show mc badass past hint by showing bodybuilders.
btw when I searched this image got my attention.

Last edited:

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello, no NTR in this game. sharing will be possible if you wish or the other options would be to kill or blackmail. YES mc get's to keep all the girls to himself. unmarried not a problem married not a problem, widow? hmm not a problem.

NIce thank you :)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Is the language Engrish or English?

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello, no NTR in this game. sharing will be possible if you wish or the other options would be to kill or blackmail. YES mc get's to keep all the girls to himself. unmarried not a problem married not a problem, widow? hmm not a problem.

in the future will this come a Harem game in the end that would be so cool

Reactions: MadCore and Valeck

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I am embarrassed to ask where did you spot this error?:eek:
Engrish means "Russian dev English" lol; it wasn't a mistake. I asked because the text in OP looks similar to some of those Engrish games.

• Haha
Reactions: playb0y44

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
OMG, I get the joker resemblance but you made laugh so hard with Lex Luthor's and Kingpin. It really was not my intention :ROFLMAO: just wanted to show mc badass past hint by showing bodybuilders.
btw when I searched this image got my attention.
Well when I saw the joker looking guy hanging with a bald dude the comic nerd in me automatically went to Lex Luthor after that when the boss showed and was a stockier even more built bald dude the nerd kicked in again and went with Kingpin keeping with the supervillain theme lol. But yea yer guys not quite fat enough to fit with the comic version of the character but he does sort of fit compared to the version from the Live action Daredevil netflix series lol.

• Haha
Reactions: playb0y44

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Simple and good, it promises to be interesting production. I can't wait for the next updates. Good work :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Levski7

Jun 26, 2018
It's called the rump shaker
the beats is like sweeter than candy
I'm feelin manly
and your shaker's coming in handy
slide em across from New York
down by your Virginia
tickling you around Delaware before I enter
turn to seduction
from face to feet
a wiggle and a jiggle can make the night complete...
But, kind sir...
all i wanna do is a zoom zoom and a boom boom

Reactions: katarne04

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Is this the kind of game where the MC is running around with a constant boner saying..what tits what an ass ooo I gotta fuck that I gotta fuck this. LOL

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
way too short,massage then go to Debras and leave......
Hahaha, if you are saying that after you have not missed any scene than there is only 1 solution. Gift me 2 RTX titans with AMD Ryzen 9 3900X or Intel Core i9-9900KS setup then my work speed will increase a lot and I will release huge updates each month.;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nerttu

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i don't know how to describe this..
i think writing is bad and there's no plot and characters is lifeless or something.. i mean weired... yeah

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes