Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
sOME JOKERS JUST WANT TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN!
So go burn some money, Master Bruce, and have your way .. The Wayne Billions Way!!!!

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Dev must have spent far too much time on the sex scenes (idk why they aren't particularly mindblowing) cause this was way too short for something that's no longer on its first release. Like 5 minutes of gameplay. If this is how your updates work I'll see you in two years when the full 30 minutes are finished.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
could you post a mega or google link please? So that it doesnt download for 40 minutes then cut off. a file this size sjhould download within less than two minutes, even on a Potato. Looks very interesting. Would love to play this, (If It would Download.)

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
could you post a mega or google link please? So that it doesnt download for 40 minutes then cut off. a file this size sjhould download within less than two minutes, even on a Potato. Looks very interesting. Would love to play this, (If It would Download.)

you can get mega link from

Edit: Nevermind, I updated the OP with mega links.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I dunno how this came about ...
But it is hilarious ...

TotesNotThea
Is this post supposed to be public?

Funny Desires
Yes.

TotesNotThea
Cool, thanks for the game :)

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I dunno how this came about ...
But it is hilarious ...

TotesNotThea
Is this post supposed to be public?

Funny Desires
Yes.

TotesNotThea
Cool, thanks for the game :)
hehe, mostly developers release post to the public. when they have released the newer version. He asked me if I mistakenly made the post public.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Emma is very beautiful and cute, for being the MC's childhood friend she looks quite younger than the other ladies.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Uncontrollable Lust [v0.3] [Funny Desires] - Original Size: 1.29GB

Download Win (325MB): - - -
Download Win (317MB):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
This game and how you give character's their attributes, a 5 minute conversation with Seraphina, her telling MC about her Mom, turns out MC's Boss is her Mom, now you define her relationship to MC's boss and default is Landlady. What?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
This game and how you give character's their attributes, a 5 minute conversation with Seraphina, her telling MC about her Mom, turns out MC's Boss is her Mom, now you define her relationship to MC's boss and default is Landlady. What?
Please use your imagination, Developers can't add Incest related relations in the game because of patreon rules. That's why Developers made it so that Players can add relations according to their wishes.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes