ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
At least it has VS not BS VS
I like the future tags better then the present.
I hope they put all that in the next version.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
At least it has VS not BS VS
I like the future tags better then the present.
I hope they put all that in the next version.
hahaha, I don't think I can put all the tags in the next version.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Me, I am just waiting for some of the more edgier stuff to come along. Haven't downloaded the game yet but I intend to once that update comes along.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
But when they talk the names are not shown or only the default names ... might be a bug.
Just now I was going through the code and notice that Debra's name was not working as intended.
The reason was in 1st release many character name colours were not showing as expected.
So made changes in the code, which caused the Debra name to keep showing Debra as I test the game with there given names so I missed this error.
This problem will be solved when I upload the patch.
Thanks for letting me know.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So there are some positioning problems for sure. Characters look separated from the room their in and the objects they're sitting/laying on. Probably especially Valentina laying on the bed looks like she's floating a cm above it. Or the t-shirt of the thug not being a flat shirt, but a shirt model you clipped with the ground.

My other big thing is Debra. Her face is static during the entire Hotel scene. No emotions, no facial changes during sex. Just straight, dead pan face the entire time.

Obviously I dislike the Landlady/Roomate thing. I'd much rather you let us change that than the names of the characters.

It took me a bit, but I figured it out. MC lives with his wife and his sister. She was the one I didn't figure out at first. Obviously Debra lives with her Mother and Sister, but where exactly is her husband at if she's living with them?

Either an in game option to change their relationship would be nice or if someone could manage a patch.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So there are some positioning problems for sure. Characters look separated from the room their in and the objects they're sitting/laying on. Probably especially Valentina laying on the bed looks like she's floating a cm above it. Or the t-shirt of the thug not being a flat shirt, but a shirt model you clipped with the ground.

My other big thing is Debra. Her face is static during the entire Hotel scene. No emotions, no facial changes during sex. Just straight, dead pan face the entire time.

Obviously I dislike the Landlady/Roomate thing. I'd much rather you let us change that than the names of the characters.

It took me a bit, but I figured it out. MC lives with his wife and his sister. She was the one I didn't figure out at first. Obviously Debra lives with her Mother and Sister, but where exactly is her husband at if she's living with them?

Either an in game option to change their relationship would be nice or if someone could manage a patch.
When I play the Intro, there was a dialogue (bus stop and the thugs), where MC says/thinks, that Debras man is some kind of business trip !!!!!

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017

making a fix now will upload soon.

Reactions: Canto Forte

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Her husband works where the MC does but was sent out of the country on work, pretty much right after Debra married him. He's been gone for 6 months, trying to get some business deal finished. If they are newlyweds, it's possible they don't have their own place yet. She's probably staying with her family so they don't keep paying rent when he's not around.

Reactions: playb0y44

Gardan

May 3, 2019
It looks interesting, but the OP description is written in terrible English which often makes no sense. I am sorry, I don't want to be harsh on anybody, but it is really bad. I am sceptical about the language in the VN itself, so I don't know if I should play it. Is it worth it?
Only grammar police cares about that ! Gameplay and renders are what makes the game good or bad!!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
yes it ends at the car scene.
damm, somehow i did think the update was far longer xD

btw i want to point out that after you fuck or cum inside the girl that you save from being rape, the game seems to - points to the wife and the roonmate, is that a bug or you did it on purpose?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
damm, somehow i did think the update was far longer xD

btw i want to point out that after you fuck or cum inside the girl that you save from being rape, the game seems to - points to the wife and the roonmate, is that a bug or you did it on purpose?
I did not understand what you mean?

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes